|Scope||The company announces its need for Provision of Subsea Top Hole, Metrology & Positioning Services.
Site preparation including debris survey and spud marker buoy installation
- Acoustic Ultra Short Baseline (USBL) Box-in calibration (Specifically for Appraisal Well).
- Acoustic Long Baseline (LBL) array deployment and calibration.
- Positioning system verification.
- Gyrocompass Subsea / Surface Calibration.
- Position conductor pipe during seabed spud.
- Monitor Permanent Guide Base (PGB) during jetting of conductor pipe.
- Determine final position PGB, altitude, depth, heading, and attitude (pitch and roll).
- Gyrocompass calibration on existing subsea structure.
- Determination of sound velocity at seabed (cross checked with different sensors) before “baselines collection” for acoustic local array measurement and
adjustment, the sound velocity at the seafloor shall be measured and upon the performance of the metrology.
- Drill centre Long Baseline Line (LBL) acoustic array integrity check calibration.
- LBL extended and inner metrology array calibration.
- Determination of hub’s Attitude (Heading, Pitch & Roll).
- Differential leveling between hubs.
- Processing and field report upon the completion of the work to provide the horizontal and vertical distances between connecting points and their misalignment
angles (tilts values).