|Scope||The company announces its need for Amaml Tank Farm Piping Replacement.
Summary of the Work:
• Replace the Amal Tank Farm VEBA (HOO) and AGOCO inlet and discharge piping (20”,30”,36”) on a ‘like for like’ basis using modified Mott Macdonald drawings and scope of work The new scope includes the following additions:
- Piping tie-in connections for future installation of booster
pump suction and discharge piping when sufficient funds
are available to execute this work.
- Replace the 30" and 36" suction headers piping between
the metering area isolation valves and main oil line pump.
- Replace the 36" crossover piping between Tanks 3 & 4.
- Provide methodology and procedures for fluid
recirculation between tank booster pumps and upstream
of the metering area to ensure flow during periods that
the tank farm is off line.
|Bid Bond||LD 10,000.00|
|Offer Validity||180 days|
|Documents Price||LD 1,500.00|