|Scope||The company is seeking qualified vendors having requisite experience in the Provision of Formation Evaluation While Drilling Services.
Scope of Work:The general work scope is for the provision of Formation Evaluation While Drilling, associated equipment and engineering services under a
performance-based contract with a pricing structure in cost per foot ($/ft.) drilled. As part of this, the contractor is expected to provide the following services the minimum service requirement/scope of work;
1. Fit for purpose MWD (probe and collar MWD) systems including gamma ray, direction and inclination services deployable in both benign and tough drilling applications including HPHT, with modern software and trajectory plotting and MD survey connections.
2. Accurate measurement systems for downhole annular drilling pressures as well as monitoring of downhole lateral, axial and torsional vibrations.
3. Formation evaluation while drilling (FEWD) services to include alternation and phase shift resistivity, neutron porosity, bulk density and sonic measurements for various hole sizes down to slim hole applications.
4. Third generation or latest version of rotary steerable systems (including both push the bit and point the bit systems) and geo-steering systems deployable across various hole sizes.
5. Formation pressure evaluation while drilling systems.
6. Seismic while drilling systems.
7. Gyro while drilling systems.
8. Competent and adequately experienced MWD and FEWD engineers with up to date knowledge of relevant fit for purpose software to support modern directional drilling and integrated measurement/evaluation systems.