|Scope||The company announces its need for Global Facility Maintenance Services.
The service is for the Provision of Global Facility Maintenance Services for residences and offsite office locations in Deep Water District. The location of the properties in Lagos shall be as indicated below:
- 10A Agoro Odiyan Street, Victoria Island.
- 2 Ilu Drive Ikoyi.
- 28B Rumens Road, Ikoyi.
The Scope shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Provision of qualified Manpower, required tools & equipment on a continuous basis.
- Management and coordination of the requisite resources for the provision of the services.
- Planning and weekly Progress Statement/report on the performance of the services.
- Contractor to provide an acceptable work programme of On & Offsite activities
- Consumable Stock management.
- Ensure physical presence in the various locations.
- Maintenance of Mechanical/Electrical/Power Installations:
- Water treatment plant, fire water pump system and sprinkler system.
- Swimming Pool water treatment facility
- Passenger lift
- Satellite television system
- Sewage treatment
- Smoke/Fire detection/alarm system
- Humidity extractor fan system
- Fire Extinguisher
- Technical room – Comprising of electrical panel and distribution boards.
- Other equipment (Gym equipment).
- General Plumbing Installation maintenance.
- Daily Generator Operations and maintenance services as per scope of work.
• AGO Supply per litre & management (Prevailing pump price + % prevailing pump price) as per scope of work.
• Generator servicing per 250hrs as per scope of work
- Waste disposal and External drainage cleaning Services.
- General Cleaning Services.
- Extra Support Services.
The commencement date estimated for the provision of service shall be Q1, 2018 with duration of two (2) years and an option to extend for a further
period of one (1) year.