27-28 March 2019, Organized by Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Organizer: Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Tel: +971 (0)4 421 4642
The sixth edition of OPEX MENA 2019 will gather major operators from the region to share case studies that outline their challenges, successes and key learnings. We will hear from industry leaders, solutions providers and key consultants on the newest tools and techniques that will drive us to even greater levels of operational excellence improvements, allowing companies to innovate in the areas of ‘people’, ‘process’, ‘assets’ and ‘technology’. Latest trends including Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality (VR), Digitalisation, Visualisation, Big Data and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) will be discussed at the event.
OPEX MENA 2019 Key Highlights < br>
• An Expert Panel made up of the region’s end-users advising on the conference agenda, ensuring the content of the event covers the topics most relevant to the industry
• Exceptional End-Users VS Suppliers delegates ratio of 74%
• Specialists sharing the importance effective leadership &management systems
• Leveraging Human Factors for Strategic Change
• Digitalisation and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
• Energy Management for increased Efficiency and Stability
• Networking at social functions and throughout the exhibition area during the conference
The conference will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA).
The event is held back to back with our Gulf Safety Forum 2019 and special rates will apply to companies interested to participate at both events. Earlybird Rate is valid until 8 February 2019.
For more information about OPEX MENA 2019, please visit the website www.opex.biz or email the organisers at email@example.com