10-11 December 2019, Organized by Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Organizer: Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Tel: +971 (0)4 421 4642
Established 18 years ago, Euro Petroleum Consultants’ BBTC – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference is the only event to focus on residue upgrading. BBTC MENA has become one of the most insightful conferences for the refining industry in the Middle East, especially as more and more focus is given to residue upgrading. . The conference take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA).
• Market Overview & Trends
• Increasing Conversion & Complexity to Meet Demand & Remain Competitive
• IMO 2020 is here – the real impact
• Residue Upgrading Innovation – Technologies, Tools & Equipment
• Focus on Thermal, Ebullated Bed & Slurry Hydrocracking Technologies
• Innovations in Tools & Equipment - Specialised Instrumentation & Heat Exchange Equipment, Efficient BOB Equipment Clean-out Techniques
• The Growing Importance of Integration with Petrochemicals
• Current & Future Projects - Case Studies, Best Practices, CAPEX Optimisation & Efficient Project Management & Execution
Regular participants at BBTC MENA include: ADNOC, Bapco, Duqm Refinery, KNPC, KIPIC, Jordan Petroleum, Oman Oil, Petro Rabigh, SASREF, SATORP, Saudi Aramco, YASREF, Axens, ExxonMobil, Honeywell UOP, Wood, Air Liquide, Chevron Lummus Global, Air Products, KBR Technology, Shell Global Solutions, Bechtel, Nexant, ZymeFlowDecon Technology, Mogas, Gayesco WIKA, Sulzer, SINOPEC and more.