14 - 15 April 2015, Organized by Fleming Gulf FZ LL
Location: United Arab Emirates Dubai
Organizer: Fleming Gulf FZ LLC
Tel: +91 20 6607 1602
Fax: +91 20 6607 1604
The oil, gas and petrochemical industry is looking to achieve optimum exploration, production and efficient processing. Supply chain proves to be backbone of the industry to achieve this goal. Oil and gas logistics makes upto 30% of the group's revenue hence the effective profit margin is higher than other logistics businesses.
Professional Services: Sourcing & Procurement
The 4th Annual Logistics in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Summit, scheduled on 14 - 15 April, 2015 in Dubai, will focus on strategies that would help resolve issues including rising margin and budget pressure demands through every stage within the oil and gas supply chain. The summit will discuss on how the energy sector can incorporate structural changes in the industry given the new regulations that are creating unprecedented volatility in oil and gas logistic market.
Focus in 2014
- Regulatory affairs, amendments and its impacts.
- Strategic, tactical and operational logistics planning: Supply and demand planning
- Reverse engineering concept coupled into logistics of oil, gas and petrochemicals
- Obligations and requirements in dangerous goods transport
- Making logistics strategy to enhance productivity in offshore operations
- Innovation and continuous improvement for effective logistic transportation in oil, gas and petrochemical sector
- Environmental impacts on lifting of logistics for petroleum sector
- Cost effective and practical transportation in logistics environment