9-11 March 2015, Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Location: Myanmar Yangon
Organizer: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Tel: +65 6346 9146
CMT’s 3rd Myanmar Power Summit, opening on 9-11 March 2015 in Yangon MYANMAR, is officially hosted by Ministry of Electric Power in Yangon. With its theme “Forging Viable Partnerships as Generation Capacity Investment Soars!", the conference will highlight key issues which include:
Energy Commodities: Electricity
- Developing IPP Business, Follow-Ups from the first Awarded Project
- National Requirements for Power Generation & Transmission Infrastructure
- Project Finance Myanmar Power
- ADB, World Bank/IFC & JICA’s Initiatives on Growth of Generation Capacity
- Fuel-Mix & Availability (Natural Gas, Coal, Hydro & Renewables) – When & How?
- Operational Perspective on Developing Thermal Power Plants
- Extension & Refurbishment of the Transmission Grid
You will have the opportunities to network with Local & International Power Producers, Renewable Energy Developers / Producers, Coal Producers / Exporters, Power Delivery / Transmission Companies, Financial Institutions & Project Financiers, Thermal Power Equipment & Technologies Providers, Clean Coal Technologies Providers, Renewable Energy (Hydro, Solar, Wind)Technologies Providers, Power Technology & Equipment Service Providers, EPCs & Developers, Energy / Power & Legal Consultants.
For more detail, http://www.cmtevents.com/main.aspx?ev=150302&pu=259651 Or please contact Ms Grace Oh, email@example.com or call +65 63469147