12-13 May 2015, Organized by International Research Networks Ltd
Location: Turkey Istanbul
Organizer: Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Tel: +971 (0)4 421 4642
Widely recognised as the best downstream knowledge sharing forum, IDTC will present the latest strategies and technologies that will enable refiners to meet their operational goals and achieve significant financial improvements, all set against the stunning backdrop of Istanbul. This year's event will include a special focus on the hot topic of Sustainability.
Petrochemicals: Oil Treating & Refining
Truly international, our 2014 event proved the most diverse to date, with delegates attending from over 30 different countries including Angola, Nigeria, Venezuela, South Korea and Japan as well as Europe and the US. With an excellent speaker faculty, outstanding networking opportunities and our famous Gala Dinner, IDTC is the must-attend event for your 2015 calendar.
- European, GCC & Central Asian Petrochemicals Developments
- Opportunities for Refinery-Petrochemical Integration
- STAR Refinery Integration Development in Turkey
- Energy Integration at Tüpras’ Residuum Upgrading Project
- Optimal Performances in Hydroprocessing
- Moving the FCC out of its Comfort Zone
- Key Strategies for Sustainable Development
- Repsol’s CO2 Emission Reduction Program
- Exclusive Visit to Tüpras’ Izmit Refinery