16-17 September 2015, Organzied by Active Communications International (ACI)
Organizer: Active Communications International (ACI)
Tel: +44 (0) 203 141 0606
ACI’s 12th Ballast Water Management has taken a forefront position on the agenda of many ship owners & operators as more and more states continue to ratify the IMO Ballast Water Convention. The 12th Ballast Water Management Summit will provide you with an overview from key regulators and classification societies, case studies of ship owners’ operational experiences and their implementation experiences through the process of selection and integration of ballast water systems. This year, there will be greater comparison between different technologies to give a better overview of available systems and expert guidance on your selection process.
Oil Field Services: Water Supply Services
Key Presentations This Year Include:
- Install Ballast Water Management System Now or Wait for IMO Ratification
- Operations in US Waters: What You Need to Know
- IMO Assembly adjustments to the implementation of the Ballast Water Management Convention
- Alternate Management System (AMS): What are Your Options?
- Exemptions from ballast water management requirements
- What are the Alternatives to Ballast Water Management: Ballast Free Ships?
- Long-Term Maintenance Plans for Ballast Water Management Systems
- Crew Training: Efficient Use of Ballast Water Management Systems
For more information & registration, please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org