4-5 May 2016, Organized by Marcus Evans
Location: United States Philadelphia
Organizer: Marcus Evans
Tel: (312) 894 6327
Fax: (312) 894 6304
Receive insights and strategies for the planning, commissioning, and construction of natural gas fired plants. Collaborate with top Utility, Power Generating, and EPC firms that oversee the fuel management, production, and operations of the building and conversion of existing coal plants to natural gas fired plants.
This conference will identify challenges and discover strategies when working with Federal, State and local restrictions, while utilizing advanced technology. Case studies and panel discussions with experienced peers will share lessons learned in the development of natural gas plants. The delegation will return home with better understanding on recent court rulings and how to plan for the future.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
- Identify siting techniques and overcome NIMBY challenges with tools to optimize a natural gas plantís location
- Design construction plans prior to building to engineer well designed facilities and units
- Highlight construction goals and budget concerns to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Address permitting concerns to overcome commission failures and prevent costly delays
- Assess the current state of play of recently commissioned plants ISO requirements and resource availability to ensure future growth