Certified Public Accountant
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
Seeking positions in Internal Auditing & Accounting
„« Certified Public Accountant & Professional Certificate in Modern Accounting with over 5 years of experience in internal, external auditing & accounting& analysis; including assignments in Egypt & UAE.
„« Insightful experience in maintaining books of accounts and conducting audits for various concerns.
„« Demonstrated abilities in tracking the receivables as per the credit norms.
„« Well versed with GAAP and Egyptian Accounting Standards.
„« Hands on experience of working on Oracle.
„« Excellent communication & relationship management skills; with accurate numerical abilities.
May'01 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) from California Board of Accountancy
Apr'99 Professional Certificate in Modern Accounting from American University in Cairo "AUC"
May'99 Bachelor of Commerce from Ain shams University
• Conducting audits and reviewing the Audit Reports.
• Conducting pre-audit surveys, system notes, control matrix, collection of relevant laws and regulations, preparation of audit programs and issuance of audit notifications.
• Following up recommendations made in the Audit Reports pertaining to finance, statutory compliance and processes.
Accounts/ Receivables' Management
• Handling accounting activities including preparation of cash/ bank books, general ledger & finalise all books of accounts.
• Tracking payments from clients as per the credit norms and ensuring minimised delays/ bad debts.
• Monitoring compliance to the budgetary plans and conducting variance analysis.
• Verifying operational efficiency levels & recommending cost control measures for improvement in accounting/ taxation processes.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services