Application for the post of Distribution/Operation Clerk
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking for better career growth along with better financial prospect for a stable way of life in a healthy competitive environment. In an organisation which is nationally as well internationally recognised, so as to explore my career potential.
1) Have been working as an operation/distribution clerk in EIL, EPPCO, DUBAI, since February 2005 till date. Job responsibilities include; order receipt, order entry, from EPPCO retail stations and other commercial customers, data processing of all kinds of activities related to import, export, transfer and blend, report maintaining, etc.
2) Worked as Site In-Charge in EPPCO/ENOC gas station cum convenience store, since April 2001 till January 2005. Responsibilities include overall supervision of the assigned station.
3) Worked as Marketing Officer in Hukum Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Nepal for two years from plus from 1998 to 2001. Responsibilities include coordinating all the activities from sales, payment to field personnel activities.
1) Bachelors Degree in Law from Tribhuwan University, Nepal in 1998
2) Proficiency Certificate in Law From Tribhuwan University, Nepal in 1995
3) High School Level from Board of Examination, Nepal in 1992.
1) Well literate in general windows package, internet, email and fax.
1) Language: English, Nepali and Hindi
2) Religion: Hindu
3) Nationality: Nepali
4) Marital Status: Married
5) Possesses LMV License
6) Visa Status: EPPCO Sponsored.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services