resume for process/commissioning operator
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I am pradeep kumar having chemical engineering diploma holder,worked as commissioning and process operator in Oil and gas,petrochemical plant
· Presently working as a Field Operator in ,AGT Pipeline Project in Georgia for British Petroleum since may 2005
· Worked as a Process Operator in Sirte Oil Company, Attahaddy Gas field development project, Libya, for Hyundai Engineering & Construction company, Korea, from May 2004 to October2004.
· Worked as a Precommissioning & commissioning supervisor in Petro kemiya Poly Ethylene Project, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for Toyo Engineering Corporation,japan from feb2003 to dec 2003.
· Worked as a Process Operator for Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL L.P.G. Recovery Unit), Baroda, Gujarat from june 2001 to Jan 2003.
§ Worked in Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. ( H.P.L.), West Bengal, India, as a Precommissioning & commissioning Operator in Naphtha Cracker Unit (NCU) from July 1999 to May 2001.
§ Worked as a Field Operator in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), Central Processing Facilities (CPF) Ankaleshwar Project, from October 1996 to May 1999.
Passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Kerala Govt. Poly Technic, Kozhikkode (Board of Technical Education, Kerala State) during April 1996.
Passed H.S.C from Kerala University, Kerala, during 1991.
Passed T.H.S.L.C. from Technical High School Cherthala (Board of Technical Education, Kerala State) during March 1989.
I am well aware with fire and safety rules & regulations that have to be adopted in a process plant. Also familiar with fire fighting equipments like various type of fire extinguishers, fire hydrant, fie monitor deluge and sprinkler system etc.
I got the training of Permit to work training in British Petroleum.
Carry out unit field operation s as assigned by control room operator for smooth running of the plant
Routine checking of all static and rotary equipment in the unit .If any abnormalities it has to be reported to control room and take the possible corrective action.
Monitoring and recording of all process variables in regular intervals
Take part in startup and shut down activities
· Do the necessary things to carry out hot or cold work inside plant area as per work permit and check all the jobs are doing as per safety procedure.
· Watch out for good house keeping of field area
Involved in the pre commisssioning and commissioning activities of various Oil & Gas processing units. This includes Preparation of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures and its implementation for field activities like hydrotesting, line flushing and cleaning – it may be water flushing, air blowing or cardboard blasting, chemical cleaning, oil flushing, steam blowing, pigging etc. depending upon the nature of fluid handing in the system, system dry out, system box up, leak test, chemical filling, inertizing, nitrogen displacement with feed intake etc. Before commissioning of each units other activities like checking of plant for completion as per P&ID – confirmity check, preparation of punch list,functional test of rotary equipment,stroke cheking of control valves, external and internal inspection of column,vessel etc. also has to be carried out.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services