Post Applied for Oil/Gas/Petroleum Field Commissioning/Mechanical Supervisor/Operator
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
The Commissioning engineer is accountable for:monitor construction activities,Commissioning / Performance Test,Handover etc..
WORK EXPERIENCE (10 Years) SUMMARY:
1. July’2003 till date, Working as a Mechanical/Commissioning Supervisor with Construction Group in Major Projects Division, Joint Operations (Chevron Texaco and Kuwait oil Company), Wafra, Kuwait.
2. Sept’ 2001 to June’ 2003, Working as a Pre Commissioning Engineer at IOCL Refinery of Guwagati in Diesel Desulphurization and Hydrogen (Hydro Treater) Plant thru Technip Italy and Project Developments (I) ltd.
3. Dec’ 1999 to Aug’ 2001, Working as a Technical Supervisor for Plant Operation/ Maintenances and Commissioning at Pressure Maintenance Plant and Main Gathering Center at Joint Operations, (Saudi Arabian Texaco and Kuwait oil Company), Wafra, Kuwait.
4. Dec’ 1998 to Dec’ 1999, Working as a Steam Generator & Well Test Operator at Steam Stimulation Project, Joint Operations(Saudi Arabian Texaco and Kuwait oil Company), Wafra, Kuwait.
5. Aug’ 1995 to Dec’ 1998, Working as a Field Operator with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd- BOMBAY HIGH OFFSHORE, INDIA.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: : Higher Secondary (Plus Two) with 87% Marks, (Board of Secondary Education Madras).
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering ( 3 years course ).
First Class with Distinction.
TECHNICAL & SAFETY TRAINING COMPLETED:
: PERSONAL SURVIVAL AT SEA at Shipping Corporation of India Limited.
: H2S AWARENESS & FIRE FIGHTING TRAINING at Saudi Arabian Texaco and ONGC Ltd respectively.
: Incident & Injury- Free Orientation Training at Joint Operations, Wafra - Kuwait.
: Security is Everybody’s Responsibility at Joint Operations, Wafra - Kuwait.
: Maintenance Servicing & Overhauling of Heat Engines at Advanced Training Institute, Mumbai (Govt. of India undertaking).
: Auto CAD 2000.
: Servicing of Auto Electrical System at Advanced Training Institute, Mumbai (Govt. of India undertaking).
: Pressure Maintenance Plant Training at Joint Operations, Wafra- Kuwait.
: Steam Generator Training at Eocene Pilot Steam Stimulation Project at Saudi Arabian Texaco Inc., Wafra Kuwait.
The Commissioning engineer is accountable for:
• monitor construction activities
• At the conclusion of Construction a Commissioning Plan and Operating Manual have been developed.
• Draft commissioning planRevise.
• co-ordinate decommissioning of equipment / facilities
• Pre-commissioning according to plan, as per the project Scope ,within budget and to specification
• Make sure that the project for commissioning is as per the Operating Philosophy.
• Overall control and co-ordination of activities
• acceptance of facilities
• Clearance of critical exception list items
• Operating Manuals, as built drawings
• Vendor documentation / maintenance manuals
• Commissioning / Performance Test
• Operations focal point forall ‘Operations Readiness and Assurance’ issues between Operations and Engineering.
• Actively facilitate the transfer of learning and best practices across assets group and directorates in PDO.
• Interface with Technical Service providers
• Motivate, coach and manage employee performance and development.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services