M/E & I Inspector,Specialist Hot tapping & Plugging
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 24 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I offer quality works with my maximum effort, Sincere and maximum out put to benefit to the company all field works related Mechanical & Electrical & Instrument works.
- M/E & I Inspect site condition prior to start of construction activities.
- Represent Qatar at Regional MEP Technical Forums.
- Provide a focal point for the interface between COG and equipment vendors.
- Provide operation manual of mechanical & instrumentation & electrical engineering support to the project
- Assistant the project team in managing and verify the compatibility of the site with the design permanent work.
- Participate in checking detailed drawings and other documentation and co-ordinate mobilization of contractors on site.
- Supervises and approve construction activities and co-ordinate various aspects of project construction including inspections, material submissions and working drawing from contractors, and processing documentation as required.
- Check the M/E & I work of contractors for obstruction, photograph and document the condition of existing properly that might be damaged by work.
- Check and ensure that the construction contractor has proper work plan and method statements of all construction work completed in accordance with approved standards consistent with contract specifications.
- Review materials delivery on the site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment are properly stored and report.
- Maintain a daily record of progress(daily) nothing special comments
- Check the M/E & I that the quality of materials used in construction, and quality of all equipment installed is in accordance with project specifications.
- Receives inspection feedback from the contractor’s QA/QC inspectors and discuss and recommends corrective actions.
- Makes sure the construction contractor has the right resources to do the job, that the construction contractor’s equipment is in a safe working condition, and that any permits or equipment certificates are available.
- Manages and check to ensures efficient use of any company provided construction assistance.
- Receives the field generated progress reports from the construction contractor’s and discusses problem and potential problem areas with construction contractor.
- Prepare a punch list of M/E & I for finished work prior to hand over.
- Witness of no load and function test during installation of M/E & I equipments and control panel.
- Witness of pre-commissioning test etc.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF QUALIFICATION:
Qualification Conferred: Diploma in Vocational Education in Engineering.
Field of Study: Engineering Field Major: Electricity Level: 15
Name of Institution: Udonthani Vocational College.
Location: Udonthani, Thailand. Graduation Date: March, 1985
WORK EXPERIENCE: I have been working for 24 years and Overseas in The Gulf.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services