Senior Electrical Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To use my technical and leadership skills for the growth in Projects, Engineering, Design and prove to exceed the employer's expectations
Senior Electrical Engineer with 12 years of experience in Gas, Petrochemicals, Projects & Engineering.
Project management, basic and detail design / engineering, plant construction, start up and commissioning of equipments, preparation of procedures, check and test sheets to the design and engineering practices standards.
Proficiency in designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods, diagnosing breakdowns, planning and controlling preventive and predictive maintenances, shut-down maintenance / turnaround planning & execution, overall technical advice on all the electrical engineering matters.
Significant experience in contract management, material management & planning. Strong analytical and organizational abilities, skills in enhancing systems to bring greater cost efficiency.
Worked in large-scale Industry with multi-language, multi-culture teams, efficient in handling multiple tasks and also recognized for team co-ordination, team motivation and training / lectures in own field.
B.E.ELECTRICAL (four years), passed in year 1994 from Sardar Patel College of Engineering, University of Mumbai – India.
• Masterdrive 6SE70 Training Course by Siemens Ltd., Saudi Arabia
• SAP Awareness – Maintenance Module
• SABIC wide Total Reliability Project
• RAMIS Cataloguing Software Awareness
• Hazardous Communication
• EMS Awareness
• TQM by Eischer Consultancy, India
• Personal Effectiveness
* Well conversant with HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) standards and procedures.
* Fully conversant of hazardous area classifications and working method of certified equipments.
* Conversant with International Electrical Standards (SES, NEC & IEC).
* Familiar with Pre Shutdown, Shutdown and Post Shutdown activities.
* Familiar with operation of SCADA System.
* Familiar with operation of Siemens DIGSI Software.
* Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and Power point.
* Fully Conversant for Identification of Spare parts requirement and preparation of
Spare Parts Interchangeability Record (SPIR) and evaluation of material Quotations.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services