Mechanical Engineer in oil field and drilling
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A career in the field of Mechanical engineering where my academic background, communication and interpersonal skills may be used and developed. . I would like to continue to use the English language .
2005(March) Till Present FMC for energy and services
Position: Installation and Services Engineer.
Skills Gained: Training at the plant at France in installation and mechanics.
Training at Gabon as a service engineer
Service skill training at FMC Abudhabi
Working as a service engineer in Egypt to perform maintenance, installation & inventory for FMC equipments
2003 (March) to (March ) 2005 DPS in Saudi Arabia
Position: Assistant Driller
Skills Gained: Experience of drilling operation and dealing with foreign people with different cultures.
1. Relieve the driller while supervised in drilling ahead, making connections, etc
2. Insure proper alignment of choke and kill manifold and standpipe manifold for current operations.
3. Check and function test hydraulic choke, pit volume sensor and crown-o-matic each tour.
4. Act as lead supervisor for the drilling crew.
5. Insure drilling tools are available, measured, recorded and dressed.
6. Repair drilling equipment, which is difficult to repair while normal drilling operations are underway.
7. Supervise drill cruise daily preventive maintenance on drawworks, top drive, pipe handling equipment, and other drill floor equipment.
2002(January) to 2003 (March) Egyptian Drilling Company (EDC)
Position: Assistant driller
Skills Gained: knowledge of drilling operations
*Degree: B.Sc. Mechanical engineering
*Higher Higher Technological Institute (10th Of Ramadan City)
Mechanical Engineering Department
*School El Horreya Language School (HLS)
1. IWCF surface BOP stack driller level (Certification: D17559/EG277/137).
2. Well Cap.
3. Stuck pipe.
4. Advanced drilling practice.
5. Rig Mathematics.
6. Safety, h2s &fire fighting.
7. Stop Safety supervisor level.
8. English TOEFL.
High level of computer literacy including DOS and Windows 95-98 applications, Autocad, Power Point, Excel, Word process, Internet skills.
SPEAKING READING WRITING
Arabic Excellent Excellent Excellent
English Excellent Excellent Excellent
French Good Good Good
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services