Well Testing Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeks a challenging and rewarding entry position with solid progressive company that offers opportunity for the performance based career advancement.
AL- MANSOORI PRODUCTION SERVICES
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Operate all the equipments related with well testing operations:
2-phase, 3-phase, 4-phase & sand separator.
Heat exchangers (indirect heaters & steam generator)
ESD system (control panels &ESD valves)
Data acquisition system (SCADA)
Flow trees & choke manifolds.
Re-injection & transfer pumps.
produced water treatment unit.
Green Burners & flare stack.
- Maintenance and calibration of all equipments & instrumentations related with well testing operations (gas meters, oil meters, level trolls, pressure controllers, Barton, gate valve, ball valves, compressors & pumps)
- Preparing well testing report including oil and gas calculations.
- Participating in production testing jobs on onshore rigs, offshore rigs, and barges and testing vessels in U.A.E (ADCO, ADMA & ZADCO)
- Participating in production testing jobs in the following countries:
Saudi Arabia (ARAMCO) as a senior operator.
Oman (PDO) & (PTTEP) as a senior operator.
Yemen (VINTAGE PETROLEUM) as a senior operator.
Qatar (DOLPHIN PETROLUM) as a senior operator.
Yemen (CALLVALLEY PETROLEUM) as night shift supervisor.
Libya (AGIP GAS) as night shift supervisor.
Jordan (TRANS GLOBAL) as night shift supervisor.
- Preparing layouts and P&ID for some of the big projects.
- Making studies for modifying some of testing equipments.
10. Oct.2001 to 30. Jun.2002
- Dealing directly with all the contracted companies.
- Coordinating all the entire plant works.
- Interacting with the production personnel in every aspects of the production and guide them to enhance the quality of the product.
- Prepare the work schedule and controlling the production and delivery accordingly.
- Making mechanical designs for some of the contracted companies.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
G.PA: 2.93 VERY GOOD
Arab Academy for Science and Technology & Maritime Transport.
- Well Control Instruction(International Association of Drilling Contractors)
- Under Balanced Operation & Well Control(Blade Energy)
- Advanced Well Testing ( GTSC)
- Safety courses:
H2S, Breathing Apparatus.
- U.A.E Driving License.
Searching & direct contact with Services Company in the worksite gave me a very good knowledge about the following Oil services:
▪ Coiled Tubing:
- Plugging back (cement plug)
- Unload the well(N2 lifting)
- Scale blasting.
▪ Wire Line:
- Chemical cutting.
▪ Silk Line:
- Installing & retrieving the SSSV.
- Completion test.
- Down hole gauges & Shut-in tool
▪ Well head and completion engineering
- Operating systems - MS Windows (98, 2000) and XP Professional.
- Microsoft office package( word, excel& power point)
- Internet browsing, searching.
- Computer Aided Drafting(AutoCAD)
Early production facility project with AGIP GAS Libya.
A night shift supervisor for EPF producing a 5000 bbl a day in three separation stages.
Preparing for big project ARAB (60% H2S) with ADCO Abu Dhabi
- Supervision of preparing ARAB project equipments in high quality.
- Design the layout for the project and prepare the project quality file.
- Supervision of the instrumentation work for the project base on the P&ID.
- Day shift supervisor for ARAB project IN BU HASA U.A.E.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services