Instrument & Fiber Optic Technician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To obtain a meaningful and challenging position that enables me to learn more on my chosen field and allows for advancement.
• Review plan drawings, design specifications and make necessary recommendation and correction thereon;
• Supervise hook-up & installation/commission of process & control electrical and instruments, F&G based on scope and specifications;
• Conducted site inspection and co-ordinate with sub-contractors’ engineers and supervisors regarding electrical and instrument installation work as per approved drawings, plans/layout requirements. Work includes the following:
o Perform initial inspection for the following system and subsystem which include different parameters attached as per hook up drawing, cable schedules, instrument loop drawing and terminal J.B. schedules.
o Panel setting and support fabrication works
o Cable tray installation works
o Cable laying and termination works for power and control, instrument and special cables, such as communication and computer cables
o Conduit works which includes GI conduit and PVC pipes Installation of local instrument to include impulse and air supply piping such as transmitter, gauges, analyzers etc.
o Installation of lighting fixtures and fire fighting equipment/devices
o Earthing works for underground bare copper conductor earthing at tray equipment.
• Supervise and check pre-commissioning activities, such as continuity test, loop checking and functional test of equipment using DCS and/or PLC system.
• Prepare system loop package including ITR’s ILD, P&ID prior to commence cold loop checking, as-built inspection as per PIMS standard procedure for pre-commissioning, then prepare different test equipments require for loop testing and process simulation to ensure that every system were functionally tested.
• Monitoring and controlling of ICSS/OS status which include Process Control System, Emergency Shutdown Process Shutdown, Fire and Gas Unit Control Panel and ICP with their corresponding serial link to ensure all system were functionally and conditionally working.
• Assist vendors in their packages equipment for commissioning and start-up prior hand over and acceptance to the clients, such as Siemens Gas Turbines unit control panel, and the nucleonic level transmitter from Tracerco Vendor.
• Review and fill-up Instrument Test Record sheet as per actual performance of each loop testing and energization to ensure every parameter engaged to each system are acceptable to the clients.
College Degree Electronics & Communication Engineer
Name of Seminar
Calibration of Process Control Instrumentation
Meralco Foundation Institute
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services