Instrumentation & Control Enggineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Looking forward a career that involves Development and Co-ordination activities in an organization which values performance based growth.
1 Name of the Company : Colgate -Palmolive (India)Ltd.
Sewri , Mumbai-400015
Designation : Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Duration : From 25th December 2004 Till Today.
2. Name of the Company : Asahi India Glass ltd
Designation : Trainee
Duration : From 14th August 2004 to 15th October 2004
1) Calibration of all the process controls & fields instruments such as
Pressure indicator, temperature indicator, controller& sensors,weight indicator
& balance, level&pressure indicator &transmitter and documentation for all.
2) Electrical panel wiring /designing.
3) Handles &maintenance of industrial boiler, chiller, vacuum pump& air
4) Trouble shooting of automatic filling machines.
5) Independently working in Shift for Electrical Maintenance Department.
6) Knowledge about DOL, Star Delta Starters, Panel Wiring related to these starters.
7) Electrical Interlocking of liquid pumps,solenoid valve & actuators.
8) Knowledge in Manufacturing & Production of toothpaste.
9) Experience about speed control methods of Induction motor.
• Pole Changing method.
• Variable Frequency Drive.
Course Board /University Year % Obtained
(Instrumentation & Control) Maharashtra 2004 61.54
S.S.C Maharashtra 2001 66.26
1) Attend EOHS 101 Safety training.
2) PLC training.
3) Mettler Toledo Technical Aspects For Automation &
4) Low cost Hi-Tech Automation in I I T Mumbai.
Operating System Windows 95, 98, 2000
Languages C Programming&
PLC Programming(Ladder Logic)
Software Packages MS Office 2000
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services