GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER,CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTER SALE SPECIALIST WITH OVER TWENTY YEARS' EXPERIENCE
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
TO JOIN A PROGRESSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION AND CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TOWARDS ITS LEADERSHIP POSITION
Twelve years’ experience in the U.A.E. as MANAGER, in the AFTER SALE SERVICE department with a leading local business group dealing in various world leader equipment for construction and industry
Thirteen years’ experience with GODREJ, a multi product century old business house in India (with an annual turn over of over US $ 800 million) managing sales, service and administration at branch and head office levels for their Material Handling Division
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (First class Honors)
University of Calicut
Well trained in computers and well versed with windows applications like MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK 2003 (INCLUDING BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER), MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS ACCESS , POWERPOINT , INTERNET and E mail.
• ERP IMPLEMENTATION: As the single Process Owner for Service Department, had the exposure to the whole process of Oracle based ERP program, including the defining flows, Business Solution mapping,,customer solution acceptance, end user training, and managing change in the organization.
• HOLDS VALID U.A.E.DRIVING LICENCE
Associated with a Dubai based established multi product dealer for construction and industrial equipment as MANAGER (AFTER SALE). The company represents over twenty world leader manufacturers and has overwhelming presence in the construction and industrial sectors in the U.A.E. for the last three decades.
The products handled include Material Handling equipment, Air compressors and generators, Tower Cranes, Passenger and Material Hoists, Man lifts and Aerial Platforms, Dumpers, Diesel engines, Screening and Washing Plants, Submersible Pumps and the whole range of Construction Machinery including Pavers , Rollers, Truck Mixers, Bitumen distributors etc, .
Responsibilities handled in the present job include,
• Providing efficient after sale back up to all customers and ensuring good relations and customer satisfaction.
• Marketing of all after market products including service contracts, overhauls, auditing and monitoring packages for customers’ equipment and rental of various equipment.
• Supervising launch and implementation of after market product campaigns by Principals.
• Keeping debtors under control.
• Coordinate with Sales, Service, Parts, Purchase and Logistics departments for ensuring prompt action.
• Effective communication with various Principals with regard to the warranty obligations and all other service issues.
• Part of ERP implementation team as Process Owner for Service Department
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services