This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
Seeking a challenging career opportunity to be an effective member of an executive team in a successful multi national organization in the fields of marketing and public relations where my ground and experience can be met and enhanced.
Marketing Executive, Sahara group 1/4/2002 – Present
1 - Marketing Communications:
• Develop excellent PR for the group with the print media & business publications related to our industry.
• Selection of publications for advertisement of products and negotiation of advertisement rates.
• Arrange and submit articles with publishers for press releases or product reviews.
2 - Trade shows, Exhibitions and Events:
• Developing excellent reputation with the concerned parties including abroad exhibition organizers, for booking of stand space and location, exhibition contractors for stand design, concept, layout and utilization of existing resources for such events.
• Prepared and Organized:
o The 7th International Apparel & Home Textile Manufacturing Trade Fair "Egytex2006”, Cairo International Fair Ground, from 9 - 12 of November, 2006
o The 6th International Apparel & Home Textile Manufacturing Trade Fair "Egytex2005”, Cairo International Conference center, from 9 - 11 of May, 2005.
o The “1st Euro-Mediterranean Textile & Clothing Supply Chain Integration” Conference, Cairo International Conference center from 9-11 of May 2005.
o The “Cotton Cultivation & Egyptian Textile Industry by 2005; Challenges & Prospects” Conference, Ministry of Agriculture, on17 of February 2004.
o The 5th International Apparel & Home Textile Manufacturing Trade Fair "Egytex2004”, Cairo International Fair Ground, 9 - 11 of May, 2004.
o The 4th International Apparel & Home Textile Manufacturing Trade Fair "Egytex2003”, Cairo International Fair Ground, 26 - 28 of April, 2003.
o Organized Fashion show during the Egytex2003 exhibition by selecting companies for Models, DJ, lights, building the catwalk & backstage.
3 - Web portal management:
• Upload and maintenance of information onto http://www.egytex.com (Egypt’s Official Textile Web Portal).
• Co-ordinate with web designers and developers for layout, design, site map, upload of information onto egytex.com portal and constantly look into new ways of improving the image of the portal and the benefits delivered.
Bachelor of Computer science, May 1999
AL ALSUN HIGH INSTITUTE FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE, EGYPT
Thanawya Amma,(Science (Egypt High School Certificate)
RAJAC LANGUAGE SCHOOL, CAIRO, EGYPT
Marketing Management Diploma, April – November 2006
REGIONAL IT INSTITUTE (RITI)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services