Production And Process Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a responsible and challenging career with growth oriented organization where my skills and abilities may significantly contribute to the organization’s growth and profitability.
• Six weeks internship from June 07’2004 to July 21’2004 at HINOPAK Motors Limited Karachi.
• Presently working in Philips Electrical Industries of Pakistan Limited as Production Engineer.
BE Industrial & Manufacturing (cumulative percentage 72.78 %)
From NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi,Pakistan
2000-2001 Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) with 70.4% Marks
1998-1999 Matriculation (Science group) with 86 % Marks
Training program organized by NPO on;
• “Productivity tool 5S and Kaizen management”
• “Understanding and Implementing ISO 9000:2000 version”
• Conducted defect analysis i.e. root cause analysis and develop corrective/preventive action requirements.
• Ensured the process quality of the factories through SPC activities.
• Interfaced with suppliers and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintained the Cpk/Cmk of significant characteristics (1.33) and conducting machine and gage capability studies.
• Delegate and coordinate assignments to subordinate supervisors to effectively utilize people, equipment, and material to meet production schedule.
• Place a strong emphasis on safety and environmental requirements.
• Oversee all production activities on the floor.
• Calculated material consumption cost for spare parts and packaging materials.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services