QC Engineer – Electrical Instrument / Control
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• To obtain a position in which my academic and professional skills can be utilized to the best of the organization.
• Ability to establish and maintain healthy relationship with all leve
Currently employed as QC Engineer Electrical Instrumentation by a major Saudi Construction Company MMG Group. With over 15 years experience in the field of Instrumentation which was gained from various projects involvement with petrochemical oil & gas and offshore / onshore EPC companies, Report directly to the Project QA/QC Manager on any pertaining to the project. -Supervise and direct quality control in project site. Ensure that the approved quality system is effectively and efficiently implemented. Lead the Electrical and Instrumentation disciplined QC team to achieve compliance with specified requirements, ensuring quality records are prepared, approved, collated and securely maintained.
Assist to the QA/QC Manager in submission for approval of all data on project QC staff to be assigned.
Managing a team of Inspector to carry out all the Electrical & Instrument Inspection for the project during the execution of the Instrument work of the project to meet the specifications, procedures, drawings and standard codes. Review and sign off inspection reports, ITPs, and executing all sorts of inspection activities to meet the project requirements. Liaise with client on all matters related to QCIP Quality Control activities. Supervised the Instrument and Control works to maintain the quality. Inspection of all Electrical Instrument and control works to maintain the quality. Hands on exposure in the combined field of construction, Inspection, commissioning, and maintenance activities Excellent leadership, supervisory and interpersonal skill gained from exposure to different working condition and diverse cultural environment.
• Secondary School Leaving Certificates from Dhanbad Board Jharkhand 1988.
3 Years Diploma Engineering in Instrumentation Passed with First Class (1988 – 1991)
DIPLOMA IN QUALITY ASSURANCE & QS 9000
Paper I : Internal Quality Auditing
Paper II : Production & Operations Management
Paper III : Quality Assurance
Paper IV : QS 9000
• Computer Exposure:
Well acquainted in computer with Microsoft Office such as Excel, word and Power Point.
Professional Training Courses:
• H.U.E.T. (Helicopter Under water Escape Training)
• Basic First Aid Training NAPT (National Academy for Professional Training)
• Offshore Survival Training
• Basic Fire fighting course curriculum as per M&O Global Safety standard (GSS)
• Oxy Permit to work System (PTW) H2s, BA Training, Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
• Q.P. Qatar Petroleum Permit to Work System (PTW)
• Qatar Gas H2s / Breathing Apparatus Orientation Training, Job Hazardous Analysis (JHA),
• QChem Qatar Chemical Company Ltd Safety Induction MSDS Training (OSHAS)
• Attend SAT (Site Acceptance Training) for TEG Thermoelectric Generator through OXY.Qatar Offshore
• Valid Qatar Driving License Up to 21/10/2012.
I gained a fair knowledge of Instrumentation & Electrical Quality Control & supervision & installation, commissioning of instruments, calibration, loop checking, functional test, start up, as built work, maintenance, troubleshooting, Fire alarm system etc. I have 12 years of experience in QATAR offshore oil field & onshore & chemical, petrochemical & seamless pipe plant projects I have handle the following types of system & instruments:
Yokogawa [Centum CS 3000 DCS] TDC 3000 [HONY WELL] HONY WELL SMART SERIESE YOKOGAWA SMART FAIMLY EMESON DELTA V SYSTEM
- Capable of execution of construction projects in all stages.
- Preparation of Inspection reports, Test Reports & As-Built Drawings.
- Site Survey, Quantifying Material/Equipment required for Projects.
- Supervision, Planning & Controlling Quality of work & work force.
- Preparation of preventive maintenance.
- Certification of Test Equipments.
- Ensuring Safety of the work forces.
- Preparation of formats related to inspection and testing.
- Preparation of final hand over documents in accordance with contractual requirements.
Note: I affirm that all the above information is true and correct. I am waiting your favorable reply.
Mohammad Jawed Mokhtar
QC Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation.
Danieli Jesco Seamless Tube Plant
Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Mobil No: +966-534291989.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services