This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To gain further exposure and experience in management of Logistics and to share my previous experience.
• Logistics Incharge for the Syrian Red Crescent (During Lebanon crises 2006).
• Logistics Delegate, Nias, Indonesia Delegation 2005-2006 (Tsunami and Nias earthquake operations, head of Logistics (fleet, warehouses, procurement, security focal person and camp manager) "IFRC" International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent societies).
• Relief and Monitoring Delegate, with logistics duties, Maldives Delegation, Tsunami operation IFRC, (2005).
• Management for my own business (trade).
• Private Computer fundamentals teaching.
• Marketing Executive for a Surgical Equipment Company and supervising the use of Equipment by doctors in the OR. (2002).
• Film Projectionist (Othello's cinema Cyprus 1999).
• Accounting and office management (Cyprus Lioness Manufactory 1998).
- Business Management/Administration (Cambridge International College (Currently))
• Advance Study of Theory & Practice of Management/Administration.
• Business Economics & Commerce.
• Business Management/Administration.
• Advertising & Public Relations.
- Technician in Information processing (certified by City & Guilds of London 2001)
• Information Technology.
• Organizations and application of information technology.
• Software Applications.
• Information processing theory.
• Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP (Certified in 2006)
• Inspiring effectiveness (Certified in 2006).
• Logistics Training Workshop (certified by IFRC in Indonesia 2006).
• Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, MBTI (Certified in 2005).
• Basic Training Course for Delegates BTC (by IFRC, "JRCS" Japanese Red Cross Society, ICRC, in Japan, Certified at 21st October 2004).
• Advanced Leadership and other subjects Training Camp, Lebanon (certified by IFRC & "LRC" Lebanon Red Cross & SARC 2004).
• Logistics Training Workshop (certified by IFRC 2004).
• Technician in Computer Hardware and Software (certified in 2004).
• Psychological Support Program, PSP in Lebanon (certified by IFRC-LRC 2002).
• Advanced First Aid (certified by SARC in 2001).
• Basic First Aid (certified by SARC in 1999).
• Photography (certified in 1996).
• Disasters preparedness Workshop (certified by SARC).
• Arabic: Mother Language.
• English: Good: (Spoken - Written - Read).
• Spanish: Intermediate: (Spoken - Written - Read).
• French: Basic: (Spoken - Written - Read).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services