Project Planner / Project Engineer / Lead Mechancial engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking for a career in Project Management as Engineer Planning / Project Engineer / Lead Mechanical Engineer.
Eleven years of Professional work experience, of which Eight years in Project Management.
• Present employment – Planning Engineer at Technip, Malaysia, for a Petrochemical Project. (March 2006 to Present)
• Previous employment – Planning & Scheduling Engineer at Taisei Corporation (Japanese firm), Malaysia, for a Coal Fired Thermal Power Station (2X700 MW). (May 2005 to March 2006)
• Planning Engineer at Saibos Akogep SNC – Technip, Amenam Oil & Gas Project at Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia. (October 2004 to December 2004).
• Mechanical Engineer at Green & Smart Sdn Bhd an Environmental Engineering firm (Malaysia) dealing with Consultancy and Turnkey Projects. (May 2003 to September 2004)
• Two and half years as Project Manager at Integra Software Services, India, managing Projects and Key Accounts. (June 2000 to February 2003)
• Two and Half years as Project Engineer in handling various Mechanical Engineering Projects in Malaysia. (September1996 to July 1999)
• Two years as Marketing Engineer in India. (1991 to 1993)
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
Field of Study : Engineering (Mechanical)
University : Madras University, India
Grade : 1st Class
Graduation Date : August 1990
Master in Business Administration (M.B.A)
Field of Study : Management
University : Anna University, India
Grade : 1st Class
Completion Date : July 1995
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services