Logistics/Materials Co-ordinator / Senior Material Controller / Project Material Expeditor
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I submit my CV for your kind perusal for short listing, holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and having 14 years of experience in logistics with particular emphasis on Engineering, Oil & Gas sector in Middle East from reputed companies.
· Co-ordinates materials and equipment logistics, shipping, transportation, customs clearance and forwarding of air and sea cargo through customs and port authorities.
· Examines shipping documents as certificate of origin, bill of lading, airway bill, packing list, certificates and invoices for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
· Scrutiny of cargo status & expediting report, ensure availability of materials on site on the right time as per the project’s progress plan.
· Supervises the shipping contractor activities to ensure safe handling, temporary storage, timely and economic delivery of the materials to Company’s warehouse / Receiving point.
· Coordinates with rigging department to make sure the rigging study and lifting permit has arranged for lifting process according to schedule.
· Co-ordinates and follow up with suppliers, end users and Purchasing Group materials on order and shipping schedule. Reports over due order especially those related to Capital and Major Budget items highlighting items that cannot be delivered on time.
· Follow up with end users and Quality Assurance Engineer, Third Party Inspection activities making sure that the inspection is carried out on time and that all necessary documents and certificates are available.
· Co-ordinates with buyers and supplier’s for material discrepancies covering wrong supply, short receipts and damaged items etc. and recommend appropriate resolutions, preparation of amendment orders and settlement of claims.
· Monitors material status and informs Logistics & Materials Manager of material receiving schedule and critical materials.
· Organizes material receiving activities between logistics and warehouse.
· Forecasts future material use at construction site and reports to site discipline leader to ensure the delivery schedule and request procurement of materials, if necessary
· Responsible for proper storage of the material, including fire prevention, precaution against pilferage, and measures to prevent deterioration of the material being stored including proper preservation of materials according to vendor’s recommendation.
· To manage and control budgets for material control administration and centralised ware house.
1993 Bachelor's Degree in Commerce - University of Chennai
1997 PCP Diploma in Software Modules and Applications - Computer Software College, Chennai
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services