Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To obtain a position that would allow me to exercise my expertise in office administration and to work in an organization that would provide career growth and devlopment.
Planters Horticulture LLC, Dubai, U.A.E.(Sept 5, 2005 - present)
* Monitor the daily schedule of the General Manager and furnish required information/documentation for meetings/appointments, by co-ordinating with sources within and outside the Department.
* Screen incoming mails and telephone calls & re-direct where necessary, action responses, handle independent correspondence. Taking minutes of the meeting.
* Liaise effectively with senior executives and external contacts on behalf of the Manager, co-ordinate the diary, schedules and travel arrangements for the Managers in the department.
* Travel management, booking of hotels of the management staff.
* File management, providing technical assistance on projects through Photoshop illustrations/power point presentation and word documents.
* Managing office activities such as maintaining stocks and stationery & office supplies/equipment.
* Maintaining & monitoring of sales database of the sales department, assuring that the sales report of sales people is updated.
* Making quotation and monitor accounts payables/receivables.
* Other aspects include supervising the Department's attendance records, overtime claims, maintaining petty cash and supervising junior staff.
Office Administrator and Int'l Admissions Officer
DBS Worldwide International Admissions,Knowledge Village, Dubai UAE( July 2003-Sept. 2005 )
Doris Construction Inc.,Manila, Philippines( Jan.2, 2000 - July 15, 2003)
Masters in Business Administration (units)
Saint Ferdinand College, Philippines
2001-2003 (2 Yrs - undergraduate)
BA (hons) Degree in Science
University of the Philippines
1995-1999 (4 Yrs-graduate)
Training in Telephone Handling Skills
Planters Horticulture LLC, Dubai UAE
Microsoft Access Intensive Training
Career Institute, Dubai UAE
Photoshop/illustrator Training (PS CS8)
Career Institute, Dubai UAE
Crown Plaza Hotel, Dubai UAE
November 20, 2005
Executive Secretary and Administrator Professional training
Office Administration, Organizational Skills, telephone Skills, Secretarial Accounting)
Zabil Institute Dubai,U.A.E.
July 05 – August 05
•With extensive training in Office Administration, Management and Secretarial jobs.
•Keen to work with dedication and commitment to serve the company.
•Highly articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder, able to motivate and communicate to achieve exceptional performance.
•Experienced and innovative with sophisticated sales, customer service and relation skills.
•Persistent and flexible approach to the mutually beneficial achievement of company endeavours and personal goals of staff, suppliers and customers.
•Well versed in all Computer Packages (Ms Word, MS Access, Excel, Internet application, photoshop CS, etc)
•Excellent in Oral and Written English Communication
•Holder of valid UAE Driving License (with own car).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services