PIPING STRESS AND SUPPORT ENGINEER
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
WORK FOR A MAJOR EPC CONTRACTOR
• Piping Stress Engineer:
Company: Foster Wheeler Iberia (Spain). Since October 14th to until December 22th.
Details: Stress analyst of piping systems in various projects. Activities: Development of piping models and simulation for stress Analysis using CAESAR II . Checking of nozzle loads in vessels, pumps and tanks. Issue of piping stress and support documents and details.
• Piping Stress Engineer:
Company: Otepi Consultores S.A (Venezuela). Since August, 1st until today.
Details: Stress analyst of surface, underground and offshore piping for oil facilities.
• Project “Sincor Upstream Surface Facilities”, Client: Sincor, Location, Venezuela.
Piping Stress Engineer. Activities: Depelopment of piping models and simulation for stress Analysis using CAESAR II and FE Pipe. Checking of nozzle loads in vessels, pumps and tanks.
• Piping Engineer:
Company: Jantesa S.A (Venezuela). Since July 15, 2004 until July 31, 2006.
Details: Design of Piping Systems for Oil Facilities and Process Plants in the phases of Engineering, Procurement and construction.
• Project “Field Facilities System” Client: Sinovensa. Location: Venezuela.
Materials and Design Engineer. Activities developed:
Elaboration of Pipeline routes, Material Lists, checking of Piping Layout and Isometrics.
• • Project “Planta de Generaci?n Palavecino” Client: Enelbar: Location: Venezuela
Materials and Flexibility Engineer . Activities developed:
Elaboration of Piping routes, Material Lists, BID technical evaluations and requisitions, Checking of Piping Layout and Isometrics. Modeling and flexibility analysis of piping systems. Design of Supports and pipe racks. Analysis of load in equipment nozzles.
• Project “Almacenamiento y Manejo de Polietileno de la Planta Swing” Client: PEMEX: Location: Mexico
Materials, Stress,Design and Field Engineer. Activities developed:
Elaboration of Piping routes, Piping specifications, Construction specifications, Painting Specifications, Material Lists, BID technical evaluations and requisitions, Checking of Piping Layout and Isometrics. Modeling and flexibility analysis of piping systems. Design of Supports and pipe racks. Analysis of load in equipment nozzles. Field Piping Engineering Leader in Coatzacoalcos, Mexico, Field adjustments of equipment and piping components
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering: Simon Bolivar University. 3r Place in Mechanical Engineering promotion. Overall Grade: 4.1244/5.
• Master in Mechanical Engineering for Process Plants: Simon Bolivar University. Finished on January, 2006. Overall Grade: 4.92/5
• Design of Piping Routes on Process Plants and Production Facilities.
• Knowledge of ASME, API, ASTM and NFPA standards for design of piping systems
• Modeling and Analysis of Flexibility on piping systems and equipment nozzles.
• Elaboration of documents for construction like Design basis, Specifications, Cost Estimates, Requisitions.
• Development and review of drawings related to piping like Plot-Plans, Piping Layout and Isometrics.
• Materials management.
• Knowledge of rules, standards and design practices for the Engineering of generation Plants, Oil production facilities, Gas Compression plants and Off-shore platforms.
• Skills for use of software as Windows, Office, AutoCAD, Caesar 2.0, Visual Basic, SmartPlant Review, Pelican Forge Support Modeler,PDMS, VANTAGE.
• Languages: Spanish as mother language and English (TOEFL score: 267)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services