This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
seek a challenging career with excellent career growth opportunities.
• Experienced in the trouble shooting and solving problems during breakdowns of the machine.
• Preparing field failure reports, service reports, warranty claims, warranty compliance reports, etc.,
• Sending feedback to R&D and HQ regarding problems faced on machines and suggestions for improving design.
• Proving machine performance in the field by ensuring maximum availability with minimum breakdowns.
• Achieved 90% availability of one machine for 3 years consecutively and 90% for 2 machines for 2 years consecutively.
• Addressing all product related problems and subsequent discussions with R&D team for their solutions.
• Customer relationship management.
• Distributing results to Top management for strategic decision making.
• Preparing availability reports.
• Set up maintenance and repair standards as per equipment manuals.
• Preparing forecasts and projections of consumables and coordinating with HQ for procurement and supply.
• Spare parts planning and ensuring continuous availability of spare parts and consumables on the machine.
• Preparation of technical reports.
• Generation of monthly reports.
• Training of customer manpower and coordinating with them for carrying out daily, periodical and preventive maintenance of the machines.
• Coordination of service team to initiate activities like trouble shooting, inspection and attend customer complaints.
• Coordinating with collaborator M/s. Bucyrus.
• Carried out replacement and torquing of 128 nos. rack gear barrel bolts (?50mm)
• • Carried out replacement of Swing gear box (8 Ton)
• Experienced in the fabrication of heavy steel structures like Base sections, Rotate frame, House structure, Over Head Crane, Boom, Mast, A-Frame, Shoe structure, etc., using MMAW and TIG welding methods.
• Conversant with NDT techniques like Die Penetrant test, Ultrasonic test,Radiographic tests employed in testing weld joints.
• Experienced in studying erection drawings and solving problems.
• Experienced in the installation and commissioning of lubrication systems(Denco,U.K) of bearing grease systems, OGL spray systems and oil spray systems.
• Involved in the installation and commissioning of synchronous motors (1750HP,6.6KV) DC generators, DC motors, control systems (DC 2000) and relays.
BHARAT EARTH MOVERS LTD., SINGRAULI, M.P.
Qualification : Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Institution – Anjuman Engineering College,
University – Karnatak University,Dharwad.
Grade – First class
Computer literacy : MS Windows,Fortran77,Microsoft Packages
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services