INSPECTION ENGINEER / INSPECTOR ( Welding / Piping / QA/QC / NDT / Mechanical / Coating and Painting )
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To have a Career to Improve professional skills while achieving Company Goals
I have 17 Years Experience in PIPING FABRICATION, WELDING,NDT,QA/QC,MECHANICAL AND PAINTING JOBS (QA/QC Activities and Work Supervision) in large International projects (PETRO-CHEMICAL, CHEMICAL, OIL, GAS, AND REFINERY & PIPELINE Projects)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Review Contractor’s method statements, QC procedures, ITP and Quality Plan and assist with establishing acceptable working practices for construction activities.
• Monitor delivery of permanent materials and ensure the quality of products / consumables / materials comply with requirements of established Standards & Specifications.
• Perform routine surveillance, inspection , monitoring, auditing & assurance of Contractor’s site activities(Fabrication and Welding, NDT, Coating and Painting) in accordance with the Projects and Contractors, specifications, ITP and Quality Plans.
• Ensure all the personnel employed and operating in welding and NDE activities is duly skilled and qualified in accordance with the applicable specifications, codes and regulations.
• Interpreting and evaluating of NDT Results, witnessing Hydro test, Pneumatic test and Post test Re-instatement.
• Conversant with International Codes & Standards like ASME, ASTM, AWS, API, ARAMCO, QP, SHELL / PDO and AGIP Specifications.
• Ensure all pre-construction activities and qualification trials are witnessed and approved as necessary. Ensure the Inspection & Test Plan of each activity is fulfilled and “hold points” of the company are completed in due time.
• Audit, inspect equipment of Contractors. Advice and assist Contractors in maintaining and upgrading their equipment to ensure high quality job. Trouble shooting
• Supervision of Piping Fabrication, Welding, Mechanical and Painting jobs (Construction & Maintenance) in line with Project requirements
• Review and comment upon Contractors daily inspection records for activities covered and investigate any anomalies / queries
• Raise non-compliance reports where applicable and ensure satisfactorily closed out
• Repair follow-up, Conforming line check as per P&ID, NDT clearance, Punch List preparation, follow up of final completion
• Identification of risks to the quality of work and the completion program, and associated solutions.
Graduated from 3 year Engineering college in Mechanical Engineering
• CSWIP 3.2 certification as SENIOR WELDING INSPECTOR .
• ASNT Level 3 - Certification in R T
• NACE COATING INSPECTOR Level 1 – Certified
• NQA-UK Certificate of Training (IRCA Registered) in ISO 9001- 2000 QMS AUDITOR.
• ISNT (Indian Society for Non Destructive Testing) Certification as WELDING INSPECTOR.
• ASNT Level 2 - Certification in U T, M T, P T.
I am a GRADUATE DIPLOMA HOLDER (3 year fulltime study) in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, having Certifications as SENIOR WELDING INSPECTOR (CSWIP 3.2) -TWI LONDON, NACE (USA) COATING INSPECTOR LEVEL 1 ?V CERTIFIED, NQA (UK London) Certificate of Training (IRCA Registered) in ISO 9001-2000 QMS Auditor, ASNT LEVEL II Certifications on RT, UT, MT, PT. I havea Graduate from 3 YEAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, having Certifications as Senior Welding Inspector (CSWIP 3.2) -TWI London, ASNT LEVEL 3 Certification in RT, ASNT Level 2 Certifications in UT, MT, PT,; NACE (USA) Coating Inspector Level 1 – Certified, NQA (UK London) Certificate of Training (IRCA Registered) in ISO 9001-2000 QMS Auditor. I have 17 years Experience in PIPING FABRICATION, WELDING, NDT, QA/QC, MECHANICAL AND PAINTING JOBS (QA/QC Activities and Work Supervision) in large international projects (Petro -Chemical, Chemical, Oil, Gas, Refinery & Pipeline Projects)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services