Oil Well Services and Cementing operation.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Cementing Supervisor on Oil Field Services.
January 2006 to January 2007.
I worked as promoted Cement Supervisor FS1 in Dowell Schlumberger Co. to performing deferent cementing jobs; include well volume calculations for conductor, Surface, Intermediate, and liner cementing jobs. I can perform pressure test for different jobs, general pumping jobs and making appropriate rig up system for well cleanings jobs.
I am familiar to operate and maintenance deferent cement units include “CPS 361, CPF 572, CPT type & offshore unit MD1000”, I am able to operating bulk plant system. Etc.
February 2005 to December 2005.
I worked as FST trainee, in bulk plant system, in Iran land and offshore rigs, for calculating well volumes and mixing and pumping cement slurry.
During this year I passed near 2 months in Indonesia country, DURI oil field, “DSF, Minas, Kotabatak oil field” in order to work on high intensive cementing jobs.
April 2004 to December 2004.
I worked as Well site drilling supervisor trainee (Night Company Man) in Iran, Aghajari Gas Injection Drilling project for Naftkav Co. on NIDC Rigs (78 Nasr, 52 Fath). As follow:
• Supervision of Drilling five Wells “Aj 162- Aj 163- Aj 165- Aj 166- Aj 167 “ in 3 Sections: 26” Hole, 17 ½” Hole & 12 ¼” Hole.
• CSG Design/ Running 18 5/8”, 13 3/8”, 9 5/8” for above wells.
• Calculation of well volume and displacements volume for Mud circulating and cementing operation.
• Installations of Wellhead equipment include Base Flange, CSG Spool, Tubing Head Spool and Running Completion string.
October 2001 to April 2004.
I worked as Rig crew supervisor “Company Representative” onboard Sakhalinskaya offshore Rig in Persian Gulf for Naftkav Co. As follow:
• Supervision in Drilling operation, Re-entry & Openhole wells in Salman & Nosrat fields.
• Coordination between client and constructor “Rig owner” for solve NPT problems according to each contract.
• Supervision of Rig Crew in order to using Safety PPE in appropriate way and arrangement for Pre job Safety meeting between Iranian Crew and Senior Well Site Drilling Supervisor. With achievement of 475 days LTA.
I had two years education at university level, I graduated with Technician Degree “College Degree” in Mining “Mineral Processing field” from AZAD University Tabas-Iran, with the average of 16.48 (of 20).
COURSES and Certification:
I passed Dowell-Schlumberger Cementing Course in United Kingdom and I received related certification “FS1” From Schlumberger School in UK.
Also I passed fire fighting, first aid course in Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur.
I certified for Overhaul of Engines and car servicing according to the STD No. 67-8-43/23 Iran technical institution, with the average of 89 (of 100). From Tabas- Iran.
I received certificate in montage and servicing of Hardware Computer according to the STD No. 76-8-52/96, with the average of 74 (of 100). From Mashhad- Iran.
I received certificate in Software operating of computer according to the STD No. 75-3-42/24, with the average of 85 (of 100). From Mashhad-Iran.
I am skillful in “listening, understanding, speaking, writing” in English and Persian language.
I am skillful in Computer Software’s such as:
Windows XP, Microsoft Word/ Excel/ FrontPage Graphical software, Photoshop etc.
Normal, Health full.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services