This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• Seeking a challenging position in a progressive company particularly in the field of electronics, telecommunication & instrumentation, while providing suitable opportunity for a career growth & future advancement
Technical Support (October 27, 2001 up to present)
Alpha Data Processing Service
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Coordinate with the Technical Support Manager with schedule of activities and undertake similar related duties such as preparing daily work schedule, maintenance reports, follow-up suppliers for pending orders or repairs, filling of documents to ensure that all work is fully documented .
• Participate in conjuncture with the technical support manager, in conducting site surveys & planning so as to provide solution as per client’s requirements and needs, reviewing of maintenance procedures and recommend appropriate amendments.
• Supervise & carry out indoor or site installations, removal, reinstallation of various UHF/VHF communications equipment (Philips , Simoco mobile, base station & portable radios, Sepura TETRA terminals, Grundig AVL units) & Advance Warning & Lighting Equipment (Whellen, & Federal Signal) on various types of vehicles. Determining the best appropriate position of equipment and install it in an optimum manner.
• Carry out testing, calibration, maintenance and repair using various tools and testing equipments according to manufacturer’s specification Take corrective action such as re-tuning, re-wiring, repair of damage cables and repair faulty components etc.
• Investigate cause of defective operation in system and equipment, recommend modification to equipments or operational conditions and discuss recommendations with technical support manager.
• Responsible for creating customer radio customization using Simoco programmer needed for Programming radio customization.
• Familiar on how to use the Sepura Tetra programmer in creating individual radio customization.
• Ensure that work is carried out at all times in accordance with technical requirements and standards. Ensure practical implementation of HSE safety rules and ensure work place are left clean and tidy after work completion.
Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communications Engineering
University of San Jose Recoletos
Cebu City, Philippines
University of Souther Philippines
Cebu City, Philippines
• Trainer’s Trainee on Sepura terminals
Sepura main office
• Simoco product orientation
• AFL product orientation, installation & maintenance
Nationality : Filipino
Date of Birth : November 29, 1977
Age : 29 yrs old
Civil Status : Married
Language spoken : English, Tagalog, Cebuano
Visa : Company Visa
Address : P.O. Box 45384 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Special Skills : Computer Literate, Microsoft Office Application (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services