Technical Assistant, Document Controller
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
My main objective is to share the experience and knowledge gained abroad as well to gain the same and achieve the corporate goals in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Joined Rotating Equipment Section at Kuwait National Petroleum Company – Mina Abdulla Refinery, Kuwait in the year November 2004 thro the on-going Mechanical Maintenance Contract as a “Document Assistant” and continuing to work till date.
Work includes the following Secretarial & Technical & Network Jobs and it is not limited to the below:
• Preparing Monthly/Annual activity reports
• Assisting Internal Auditors
• Arranging travel.
• Typing of various reports such as Incident report / Accident report / maintenance report / failure analyze report
• Type office memos / letters / fax & all officials documents.
• Compile Section Expense Budget / Capital Cost
• Generate daily status report
• Generate daily Work Orders
• Initiate action for outgoing department meetings & preparing minutes of meeting.
• Communicate with vendors for technical clarification and for arranging meetings.
• Use Maximo (Material Management System) for generating SRV (Stores Issue Voucher). Follow-up for electronic approval by all concerned department.
• Aware to use all type of office utilities hardware / software.
• Prepare Vibration report, Machinery Action Note.
Bachelor of Commerce.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services