Panel / Field Operator
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging position in the Mechanical Engineering field especially in the oil and gas.
Plant / Field Operator
October 1993 to present
Arabian Chemical Co. (Latex) Ltd.
P.O. Box 11571, Jubail 31961 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
30 March 1992 – October 1993
Philips Export Industries Incorporated
Cavite Export Processing Zone, Rosario Cavite, Philippines
1985 - 1991: University graduated with Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
1981 - 1985: Secondary High School graduated
1975 - 1981: Elementary School graduated
CAT Lift Truck Operating Tip
International Quality Auditng
Root Cause Investigation
Safe Operation of Fire Extinguisher
ISOO9000:2000 Awareness Training Program
Electronic Intsrumentaion and Control
Behaviour Based Safety Training
• Studying of Basic Chemicals, including of familiarization of piping and instrumentation diagram, Piping and Flow diagram.
• Understanding of application of vessels, column, valves and plant instrumentation such as Pressure transmitter, Flow transmitter, Temperature Elements, Pressure Gauges, converters, etc.
• Having the orientation of Basic chemical for S/B Latex process as implementation on the Job Training and generally capable to recognize the plant operation of S/B Latex processing.
• To operate and control continuously the operation of Steam System.
• To operate and control continuously the operation of Cooling Water System.
• To operate and control continuously the operation of Recovery System.
• To operate and control continuously the Reactor Operation.
• To operate and control continuously the Stripper Operation.
• To take Necessary action in case of Plant emergency shutdown.
• Able to communicate effectively and contribute to service quality improvement.
• Capacity to balance technical constraints, priorities, company policies and quality.
• Quickly and effectively adjust to new situations and demands.
• To prepare the plant for Plant Shut-down and start-up.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services