This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
get a good career and move up.
Have been working for 02 years as Maintenance Engineer with Les Cableries De
Telecommunication d Algerie (CATEL), a company which manufacture the
telecommunication cable in Algeria, I have been in charge of:
1 - The upgrading of the electrical network of the production unit, I worked in this project in
cooperation with the local electrical provider in Algeria
Have been working as wireline maintenance Engineer with SCHLUMBERGER, at, MD1
Base in Algeria, Mussafah base in Abu Dhabi and Masila base In Republic of Yemen for
05 years, I m responsible for maintaining all equipment to the latest engineering specification,
providing the technical assistance to maintain a high standard of service quality to our clients
and developing the technical competence of all technicians working in the shop, my main
• Maintain all equipments in prefect working conditions, modified with that latest
specification for the open hole and cased hole sondes.
• Q-check (quality check) sondes.
• Implement modification for sondes as recommended.
• Repair failed equipments in the shop or on the well site if required. Both onshore and
• Evaluates the performance versus time of the assigned equipments to make
recommendation, to adjust the maintenance schedule of FIT (fast tool inspection) and
TRIM (quaternary review and inspection of the tool), QC and depth of trim checks to
make them as effective as possible.
• Monitor the minimum stock for spare parts.
• Keep record of services, repairs and modifications.
• Participate constantly in upgrading of RITE (Review Inspection Tool and
• Provide technical assistance to field service operations both onshore and offshore
• Ensure prompt and high quality of closure for CMS failures.
• Make recommendation to the supervisor for requirements of spares parts test
equipments, tools for efficient maintenance.
I am currently assigned to Massila Base in Yemen, to support the operations there, in the well site and the sonde shop, as well.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services