Certified API and AWS CWI Inspection Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I am looking and seeking new challenge opportunities as an inspection engineer to join a progressive organization and working as one team to ensure engineering integrity and that such equipment is maintained in safe and reliable operation.
1- SolvoChem Holland B.V / Project Manager Assistant
* Communication and Coordination with contractors, material supplier’s, third party inspection during new expansion project phase VI (4-storage tanks, Capacity 3500m3) construction projects to make sure that above ground storage tanks and associated piping are executed and tested properly according to standard and codes.
Jordan Bromine Company Ltd / Inspection Supervisor (Oct, 2005 to Jan, 2007)
* Supervise all inspection and shutdown activities for all units.
* Inspect glass lined vessels, rubber lined vessels and tanks.
* Inspect ISO tanks especially lead lined ISO tanks.
* Coordinate with Cooperheat Middle East to carry out eddy current and IRIS inspection to our tantalum
* Coordinate with Tycon-Technoglass to inspect our glass lined equipment (vessels, reactor, agitator and column)
* Coordinate with MIL Industries Limited to inspect our rubber lined vessels and tanks.
* Prepare Welding Procedure Specification for titanium, nickel, stainless steel and qualify welders to these WPS.
* Good knowledge with SSPC Painting standard.
Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company Ltd (Jan, 2001 to Spt, 2005)
Mechanical Engineering /Inspection Department
* 5 years of direct inspection experience in a major refinery plant covering process plants inspection.
* Inspect all types of refinery equipment
* Follow up implementation of approved recommendations through site visits to ensure that all maintenance/repair/modification and replacement activities are carried out according to approved recommendations.
* Sound knowledge of international codes / standards
* Sound knowledge of basic corrosion mechanisms.
* Participation in units shutdown (Topping, F.C.C, Unibon, Platforming units.etc).
* Knowledge in welding procedures, WPS, PQR and Welder performance.
* Participation in studying new tenders (valves, fitting, piping, tubes, flanges...etc).
* API practice of Fitness-For-Service API 579.
* Monitoring and inspection Nondestructive Examination (NDE).
* Full understanding of different NDT methods
* Coordinate with NDT group
* Follow up new Construction Drawing for upgrade units.
* * Maintain inspection files, keep records up–to-date, keep all on stream inspection data current and preparing reports (monthly, annual, shutdown,...etc)
* B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Power and Thermal Machine 1995 - 2000, Mu`tah University, Karak - Jordan
* General Secondary Education Certificate / Scientific Stream 1994 – 1995, Al-Ittihad Schools, Amman – Jordan
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector (#05110391)
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Certified Inspector (#27442)
- API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank Certified Inspector (#26681)
- API 570 Piping Certified Inspector (#27026)
- API 571 Corrosion and Material Certified Inspector (#30167)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services