Senior Engineer - Static Equipment Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To use knowledge, experience & expertise in execution of projects / meeting objectives set by the employer.
Would like to be an involved and contributing member to the success of the team or growth of company.
To gain experience & capabilities.
SYSNOPSIS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
I have around 13 years of experience in design and engineering of static equipments and packages in Petrochemical, Chemical, Oil & Gas sectors, Onshore Plants and Offshore Platforms.
I have the knowledge of following equipments:
• Various types of HEX like shell and tube, double pipe, multitube, plate type, brazed aluminium plate heat exchangers etc.
• Air fin coolers
• Vessels, columns, tanks, reactors, test separators, pig launchers and receivers etc.
• Fired equipments like combustion chambers, incinerators, mixing chambers.
• Waste heat boilers
• Package equipments like filters, coalescers, separators, ejectors etc.
• Packages like Air dryer, Nitrogen storage, Feed Filters, Hydrocyclones, etc
• Packages like Chemical Injection, Fuel Gas Conditioning, Instrument and Utility Gas Conditioning etc
• Booster Compressor and Gas Lift Compressor Packages for Offshore Platforms
1. TECHNIP ENGINEERING (THAILAND) LIMITED, BANGKOK (June 2006 Onwards)
Position Held: Lead Engineer / Senior Mechanical Engineer
Major Projects involved in:
Booster Compressor Package
Gas Lift Compressor Package
Phase 35 Integrated WHP Detail Design
LKU-E Dehydration Facilities
Mercury Removal Project
CPOC JDA Block B-17 Development WHP for CARIGALI-PTTEPI SDN. BHD, Malaysia
2. PETROFAC INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, SHARJAH (June 2004 to May 2006)
Position Held: Lead / Senior Engineer
Projects involved in:
Harweel Project of PDO, Oman
Kashagan Development Program, Kazakhstan
Crescent Petroleum, Sharjah.
3. L&T CHIYODA LIMITED, Baroda, India (Dec 1997 to June 2004)
Position Held: Senior / Lead Engineer
Group Leader for Heat Exchangers:
4. NEWTON ENGG. AND CONST. COMPANY LIMITED, Baroda, India (Oct 1994 to Dec 1997)
Position Held: Design Engineer
PROJECTS WORKED ON
• Sulphur recovery Units including sour water stripping unit, fuel gas treatment unit, amine regeneration units.(SRU, SWS, ARU, TGT)
• Motor Spirit Quality Upgradation Projects (MSQ)
• Diesel Hydrotreater (DHDT)
• Naphtha Hydrotreater(NHT)
• Catalytic Reformer Units (CRU)
• Hydrogen Generation Units (HGU)
• Solvent Dewaxing Unit
• Mini Refineries
• Oil and Gas Separation
• Well Head Platforms
• Dehydration Facilities
• Gas Lift and Booster Compressor Packages
Degree in Production Engineering
Time, Quality and Cost Conscious
Assertive and Goal Oriented
Proficient in Multi Tasking
Motivated with strong leadership and organizational skills
Can work under pressure
Permanent Address : 61, Kalakunj Society,
Opposite Avkar Hall, Karelibaug,
Nationality : Indian
Passport Number : B2180081
Contact Number : +66 23902438, +66 27141687 (Residence)
+66 867847877 (Mobile)
Email Address : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Other Interests : Playing cricket, Photography, Reading, Traveling to different places
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services