This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To achieve adequate experience and skills that will lead to upper managerial position and provide my employer with high quality work.
2005-Now AL-KHAFJI JOINT OPERATIONS
• Working as Personal Administrator under Employee Relations Department responsible for several activities including ERD Policy, Allowances, SAP reports, GOSI/PISS reports, Appraisals, Certificates, and Promotions.
2001-2005 RIYAD BANK
• Involved in Riyad Bank Program which enable selected employees to have training for one year in courses includes Banking, Management, Systems, Treasury, Investment, Reporting and Leading with other courses.
• Working in Risk Management for about year as Risk Analyst looking for any Change Request done by IT and analysis major risk areas and set proper control points including Treasury, Investment, Procedures, and Reports.
1999-2000 SAUDI HOLLANDI BANK.
• Got intensive training in Technology Services Division for six and half-month.
• Working with Anderson Consulting on Y2K project on FAMS, Register, ConvDate, Voucher systems.
• Built Technology Service Division Tracking System to SHB for records and tracks all systems and programs problems.
1995-2001 KING FAHD UNIVERSITY OF PETROLIUM AND MINERALS.
DHAHRAN, EASTERN PROVINCE.
• Completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information System (MIS), earned GPA of 2.887 out of 4.000 Scale.
• Having knowledge about Office Tools, C++, Visual Basic, Lotus Notes, HTML, COBOL, DSS, Expert System, and SAP.
- Certified Risk Analyst
- Certificate in Personnel Practice
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services