This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging position as QA/QC Manager / Welding Engineer, This will enable me to apply all my previous knowledge in the construction field
More than 11 years of experience in the construction, fabrication fields, maintaining the Quality System for all Construction activities in line with ISO 9002 – 1994, Overall Implementation of all Quality assurance/Quality Control Systems. Involved in various types of projects and gained extensive experience in:
• Heavy industrial projects such as power plants, power stations, desalination plants, Gas and Oil tanks
• Steel structures (Heavy and light sections) fabrication and erection.
• Different Types and Scales of Pressure Vessels including all associated interconnecting pipe works, pipe supports, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Control Systems.
• Quality Control Manuals and Procedures
• Piping Fabrication And Erection
• Storage Tanks fabrication, erection and Inspection
• Prepare the WPS's (Welding Procedure Specification) and PQR's (Procedure Qualification Records).
• Welder Qualification and Monitoring Record
• Material control Inspection
• Quality Document Record and Control
• Project Progress and monitoring
• Excellent managerial, leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with ASME B&PV Codes, API 650, API 1104, AWS D1.1, BS 5500, 2654 and DIN.
B.SC. Mechanical Engineering 1998
CSWIP 3.1 Certificate No.20571
ASNT level II in (RT, UT, MT, PT and VT)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services