Supervisor / Engineer ( Instrument & Control )
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 16 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• To Provide all required document for calibration and loop checking teams like data sheet, p&id, inter lock diagram, ICL, loop drawing, lod, index, work permit, vehicle entry permit.
• Work with Instrumentation Data Base & Preparing daily, weekly, monthly man hours, safety report for Client. Filling the certificates for calibrated instruments.
• Supplying worksite with different types of materials, equipment.
• Responsible for the performance of on site tasks related to quality control compliance
• Arranging necessary documents, passes for equipment. Translating with other contractors and subcontractors if necessary. Keeping all the documents in an order whether softcopy or hardcopy. Arrangement of ticket booking with head office as well as all due expenses from company to employees.
NO. COURSE MONTH YEAR
1 S.S.C (SCIENCE SUB.) DECEMBER 1986
2 I.T.I ( INSTRUMENT ) JULY 1991
3 APPRENTICESHIP ( NCVT ) APRIL 1993
4 DIPLOMA ( INSTUMENT & CONTROL ) JUNE 1993
5 FIRE TRANING ADMA OPCO DAS ISLAND FEB 2000
08TH SEP 2006 TO PRESTNT DATE Xpats Site Coordinator
( Inst Project ) Kentech KTS ( Kazakhstan )
3 12TH MAY 1999 TO 04TH JULY 2001 Instrument Supervisor (Project) Euro Mechanical And Electrical Contactors ( Abu Dhabi )
4 24TH APR 1999 TO 11TH MAY 1999 Instrument Supervisor (Project) Euro Mechanical And Electrical Contactors ( Abu Dhabi )
(PCI) Kent Overseas Limited ( Kuwait )
7 23RD JULY 1993 TO 28TH DEC. 1995 Instrument Technician
ƒæ Strong in Interpersonal Communication
ƒæ Flexibility & Ability to Work in Most Lethargic Circumstances
ƒæ Never Quit and Rest on the Laurels
ƒæ I have keen interest in Safety.
ƒæ Focused Approach to meet the Desired Results
ƒæ Languages Known: English, Hindi, Gujarati & Sanskrit
ƒæ Computer Literacy: MS Excel / Word, Office Automation , PDF, Power Point
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services