This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging engineering career in an active organization to utilize my experience in oil and gas industry and hydraulic systems.
February 2006 to date
East Gas Company (EGC)
EGC is a company established in 2001 which owns a Natural gas pipe line extending cross Sinai from ELARIESH to TABA and then crossing the GULF of AQABA to EGC's metering station at Jordanian AQABA port, where it feeds three electric power generation stations. This section is a part of the Arabian gas pipe line which is intended to reach Syria and Turkey in its future phase.
• Maintenance and operation of the onshore pipeline which includes; valve maintenance, perform and update PM plan, procure and utilize tools for major maintenance or replacements during annual shutdowns.
• Troubleshoot and calibrate metering station instruments including; orifice meters, turbine meters and gas chromatography.
• Verify the compliance of the metering station to the international codes for custody transfer metering stations and metering standards.
• Calculate line pack, venting time for a given pipe section and pressure gradients for current and future operating conditions.
• Reviewing technical offers for compression station and new metering station.
June 2005 to February 2006
Said Hamid Bahbahany Co. (SHBC)
Job description: Design and maintenance engineer in SHBC which is one of the most professional companies in hydraulic systems and chrome plating in Kuwait.
• Designing hydraulic jacks and circuits.
• Maintenance works for all hydraulic components like pumps, motors, jacks and valves.
• Technical support engineer in the firm's sales team.
December 2003 to June 2005
EMA Group Company
Job description: Mechanical Engineer
• Design hydraulic circuits for mobile and industrial applications.
• Design hydraulic cylinders for mobile and industrial applications.
• Supervise a team of 25 technicians and workers.
• Member of a team that designed and built vehicle cranes behind cabins.
• Post graduate studies:
Natural Gas Engineering Diploma (NGED) in Cairo University faculty of engineering.
• Under graduate studies:
B.Sc. in Power Mechanical Engineering, Helwan University.
Project Grade: Excellent.
Graduation Project: Hydraulic Test Bench.
Project Objective: to Design and Apply a Hydraulic Test Bench to be used for:
1- Determining efficiency of gear pumps.
2- Testing the piston head and the rod end oil seals of hydraulic cylinders.
Training • Gas Metering Training course by DANIEL Company at 2007.
• EMA Group Company in 2000, 2001 and 2002 inspection and repair works on gear, vane and piston pumps and motors.
• BADR EL DIN Petroleum Company.
Personal Skills • Deal with ISO 5167, ISO 6976 and AGA8.
• Deal with ASME B31.1, B31.3 and B31.8.
• Hysys software.
• Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Automation Studio software which is used for drawing hydraulic circuits.
• AutoCAD. Internet.
Fluent in English, mother tongue Arabic.
Personal Data • Date of Birth: 7/2/1981 Place of Birth: Kuwait
• Nationality: Egyptian. Marital status: Married.
• Address: 7th Nabil El-Wakad St., Cairo, Egypt.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services