QC inspection/NDT,corrosion monitoring.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Iworked for a period of over 7 years enriched with on-the-job working experience in large scale Refineries, Gas liquefaction and Fertilizers,Power plants,Dry docks in the field of Q.C/NDT inspection as detailed below.
* Carried out Welding and NDT inspection about 15 platforms/110 Unmanned Platforms, Wellhead Jackets including Relief Valve's-mass Tree, Piping, Riser Platform, Structures, Boat Landings, Helideck and Crane Parts.
* Integrity survey General visual inspection (GVI) of structure (primary, secondary and tertiary) vessel saddles, flare package unit enclosures, cabinets, instruments, Risers, Vessels, Pipe works, x-mas trees, Grating, Hand rails and non metallic items.
* Inspection activities in Pre & Final hook up and Riser repair for wellhead & separation platform (oil and water).
* Condition monitoring of fixed equipment performing internal and external inspection piping, Vessels and Tanks at offshore/onshore.
* QC Inspector in a fabrication yard involved in offshore platform construction.
* All Kind of plant inspection jobs involved in separation platform, gas treatment plant, power generation plant, and water injection plant.
* Integrity survey of corroded flanges and bolt/nut survey.
* NDT inspection on pipelines, pressure vessel& structural Inspection of incoming material
* Corrosion survey, visual inspection of process lines in refineries.
Thermography Conducting Infrared Thermography for Inspection of Skin Temperature of Pipes and Coil of the Heater and electrical equipments like high voltage junction boxes, thermocouples etc.
Hydro testing: Inspection of HP vessels and process loops, pre-commissioning line check and punch listing activities.
Hardness test Witness the piping, exchanger, and all related plant equipment.
Vacuum box testing of weldseams specially of large storage tank bottoms using Wagon make kit and pressurized Helium leak testing using MS-20 mass spectrometer.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (Technical)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Graduation in FIRST CLASS, in 2001 from A.K.Polytechnic, Madurai, India (by Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu).
CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
NDT American society for Non destructive testing Certification since 2002 in –
1. ASNT Level-II in ULTRASONIC FLAW DETECTION (UT)
2. ASNT Level-II in RADIOGRAPHY TESTING (RT)
3. ASNT Level-II in MAGNETIC PARTICLE INSPECTION (MPI)
4. ASNT Level-II in LIQUID PENETRANT TESTING (LPT)
5. ASNT Level-II in ULTRASONIC T.K.Y TECHNICIEN (UT)
6. ASNT Level-II in VISUAL TESTING (VT).
IRATA (International rope access trade association) Certification since 2006 in –
1. IRATA Rope access Level-I (Abseiling).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services