International Business Development - Oil, Gas & Power
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
-To develop and conduct international businesses within a global energy organization where strong leadership and technical skills to interact with key partners are valuable and needed.
-(2006–Present)MEDANITO S.A – Oil & Gas Production and Development. Argentina-Ecuador.
Adscript to General Director-Regional Business Developer Mgr. (South-Cone Americas)
Reporting to CEO and Board of Directors
- Lead of business development and support of in-alliance projects upon: oil field development, fuel refinement, production and power co-generation- Ecuador, Brazil & Argentina (Buenos Aires, Santa Cruz and Neuquina´s basin).
- Lead an 8 professionals team on corporate strategic agreement planning and operative/commercial units’ policies implementation designed altogether with functional managers and directors.
- Frequent multifunctional business presentation before board of directors of commercial/financial: Oil, Gas, Gasoline, LPG and regional Power services opportunities –Mid & Up-stream.
- Monitor third parties contracts and strategic alliance follow-ups -private investors, official banks and government agencies of national profile.
- Multifunctional project management with economic/operative evaluations and controlling of: costs, quality and business profitability along with key performance and advancement indicators.
- Daily coordination and follow-up of corporate and sectoral reporting- customers services, suppliers and investors.
- Corporate representation before executive committees overseas and extensive weekly base regional traveling.
-(2004–2006)BRUHL & ASSOCIATES. Energy Consulting Services.Joint-Venture.Argentina- Brazil.
Head of Energy Business Planning & Analysis
Reporting to Project & Contract Director
-(2003-2004)GASNOR S.A. Regional Natural Gas Deliverer and Carrier. Argentina-Chile.
Sr. Corporate Commercial
Reporting to Commercial & Financial Manager
-(1998-2002)CONSORTIUM S.A. Financial Investment Holding. Argentina.
Reporting to Financial Director
-(2006-2007)TECNOLOGY INSTITUTE OF BUENOS AIRES. ITBA-EOI. Argentina-Spain.
European Degree: M.S in Business Strategic & Technological Management
-(2005) BUSINESS SCHOOL OF MANAGMENT. EDDE-UADE. Buenos Aires, Argentina
M.A in Human Resources Management
-(2004) UNIVERSITY OF CEMA. UCEMA. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
M.S in Finance – Corporate Oriented
-(2003-2004)NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF TUCUMAN. UNT. Tucuman, Argentina
Postgraduate in Applied Statistics.
-(2003-2004)ARGENTINA’S UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS. UADE. Buenos Aires, Argentina
Postgraduate in Energy Project Management and Evaluation.
-(1999-2004)NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF TUCUMAN. UNT. Tucuman, Argentina
B.A in Business Management. 29 out of 32
-(1999-2003)NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF TUCUMAN. UNT. Tucuman, Argentina
B.A. in Economics.
-(2006-2007) “BUSINESS SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATION. EOI. MADRID-SPAIN
International business trips visiting European Community’s: technological, power and petrochemicals industries.
-(2001) UNIVERSIDADE DE SANTA CATALINA E INSTITUTO PARA A INTEGRAÇAO REGIONAL LATINO-AMERICANA. RIO GRANDE DO SUL”. BRAZIL.
Scholarship Holder for upper-level Portuguese language course.
-(1994-1995) SANDIA PREPARATORY SCHOOL. SPS. NM & NY, U.S.A.
Degree: Full Time Scholarship Holder (Honors)
- American Field Service’s scholarship foundation for international studies.
-Fluent English (TOEF IBT & TOEIC) and Portuguese, intermediate French, basic German and native Spanish speaker.
M.S in Technological & Business Strategic Management-ITBA/EOI (Spain)/M.S in Finance-UCEMA/ International Business Management & Strategic Development /Conduction & Development of Regional Energy Businesses (Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia & Brazil) -Down & Up Stream / Regional Project Management & Strategic Planning /Conduction and Development in Financial-Commercial Business Services for Big Portfolio Countrywide Clients (Oil, Gas, GLP, Gasoline & Power) /Expertise in Industrial Negotiations & Private Power, Oil & Gas Bids /Conduction of Business & Market Intelligence for New-Brand Energy Business /Management of Inter-company Operative Processes & Services/ Task Force Leading & Team Building/External Reporting & Monitoring on Project & Business Advancement /SAP, Oracle, PM, DW & Crystal Report/ Executive Presentations & Speaking / Fluency in English & Portuguese / Geographical Mobility /Traveling Availability (up to 75%).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services