Senior Treasury Officer: Treasury Department
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Searching for a senior position in the Finance, Treasury, Project Finance, Investment and managerial fields in a dynamic multi-national organization operating in Oil, Gas, Commodities or financial markets .
The Egyptian Operating Company for Natural Gas Liquefaction Projects S.A.E,
Treasury Officer: Treasury Department
(Current Exposures: Forex & Money Market, Project finance & Loans, Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis, Commercial & Business analysis and Insurance)
- Issuing monthly cash calls in line with loan agreementsf time line.
- Fulfilling the reporting requirement to the lenders according to the project finance agreements and requirements.
- Review and control interest calculation on loan and hedging
- Review and control calculation of guarantee and commitment fees
- Meet reporting obligations to the lenders:-
- Working within team responsible for several important topics including Refinancing and finalizing Project completion requirements.
- Financing of loans including financing plans, calculations of financing costs and negotiations of loans. Management of interest rate, currency, and liquidity. - Assists in formulation and implementation of Treasury policies .- Assists and working with the Banks models updates including the financial model to submit the financial forecasts and the common facilities model .- Analyses and processing of investment proposals; Evaluation of contracts and their economic and commercial impact. Strong background in commercial agreements and analysis.
- Working within team responsible for arranging for proper reinsurance protection for captive activities in the field of LNG, and obtain the best available reinsurance facilities, which respond to Captive underwriting plans.
- Knowledge of various types of Project finance Agreements, Gas Sales Agreements, and SPAs, also having working knowledge of commercial negotiations.
- Management and control of external financing formulate medium to long term targets
- Plan and execute all the accounts funding requirements (DSRA,DSAA,EIB Reserve and Insurance Reserve accountcetc) according to Project Finance Agreements
- Manage the Authorized investments .- Executing the required hedging programme .
- Analysis of Alternative scenarios relating to the Project finance.
- Plan & execute short term and mid term investments of excess cash balances.
- Monitor interest rates and foreign exchange with market trends.
- Manage the Sales Escrow accountsf operations
- Earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation (CFA) granted by CFA Institute after satisfying certain requirements including completion of the CFA program (3 levels of examination) and required years of acceptable work experience (4 years).
- Passed level 3 of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Examination in 2006.
- Passed ACI-Dealing Certificate Examination with Percentage Mark Achieved % 83.75 in January 04, 2003
- Graduate Diploma in Project Evaluation and Feasibility Study, Faculty of Economics and Political Science (2001).
- Professional Certificate in Stock Market and Brokerage Operations, American University in Cairo (AUC);
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Cairo, Faculty of Economics and Political Science, English Section (2000).
- Oil & Gas Project Finance training programme held by Euro Money at Dubai, UAE (December 2007)
- Exploration & Production Accounting for Oil and Gas held by British Gas Egypt (November 2006).
- Safety leadership training course held by Randy Smith Company (September 2006).
- Treasury Risk Management training programme held by Euro Money at London, UK (August 2006).
- The Financial Management Techniques & Strategies for Oil & Gas held by BG Egypt (June 2006).
- Fraud Risk Management Workshop held by KPMG's UK Forensic Department (March 2006).
- Financial Modelling in Excel training programme held by Euro Money at Cairo, Egypt (Nov 2005).
United Bank of Egypt, UBE 2001 – 2005
Dealer: Dealing Room Department (4 years work experience)
- The dealers are financial institution's front line to the markets. They interact with their counterparts at other financial institutions by borrowing, lending and exchanging one currency into another. The transactions they carry are known as deals.
- Dealing in the interbank money market which is a wholesale O.T.C market that is concerned with the borrowing or lending of money for certain fixed periods of time (Banks, governments etc. who deal in large sums of money will undertake such transactions, i.e. borrowing and lending, in the wholesale money markets.)
Very good knowledge of MS Windows (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) & Internet.
Very good user of Reuters Dealing System & Reuters kobra RT (Real Time objects).
Very good user of MIST Egyptian Stock Market (Misr Information Services and Trading).
Fluent at both spoken and written Arabic & English.
Fair knowledge of French
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services