Chief Mechanic - Excellent Problem Solving Skills
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Chief Mechanic - Experienced in maintenance and rebuild of major engine and compression equipment and deck hull machinery.
• CHIEF MECHANIC – FPSO @ Star Energy Kakap ltd (January 04 - Now)
- Mechanical coordinates all activities related to mechanical work at the assigned location/s and perform installation, maintenance and repair activities of all process and rotating equipments, and facilities at the assigned location/s to minimize down time.
- Vibration Analyst and Machinery Troubleshooting.
- Assists and/or performs maintenance works that requires special tools, skills or manpower that are not normally available on location, such as:
* Reciprocating and turbine system gas compressor.
* Turbine driven power turbines and all turbine accessories and engine
* Diesel driven power generator and all diesel accessories and engine
* All kinds of pumps and cooler, etc.
- Works safely and ensures subordinates and co-workers do the same. Identifies and corrects potential hazardous situations or work practices.
- Use various software applications, such as JDE System, spreadsheets,and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Assists in preparing Work Permits, Material Requests (MSRs) and other required documents as assigned.
- Emergency Response Team & Fire Fighting Team Leader.
- Lifeboat Coxswain.
• MECHANIC TECHNICIAN, @ Conoco Phillips Indonesia, January – Dec 2003
- Responsible for the maintenance activities, to include but not limited to installation, maintenance and repair of all process and rotating equipments at the assigned location/s to achieve safety, efficiency, environmental free, high quality and the established production goals.
- Maintain all process equipment, gearbox, hydraulic system, rotating equipment and ensure correct installation, maintenance and repair of all equipment.
- Maintains proper documentation and records of maintenance activities performed to include high quality technical historical data.
- Operates crane for crew-change and loading/offloading materials as assigned.
• APPRENTICE – Exploration & Production Training, @ Gulf Indonesia Resources, Jan -Dec 2002
- Perform scheduled maintenance and equipment failure repairs that do not need special tools, skills, or manpower that are not available on location to include general maintenance of mechanical equipments in the living quarter, valves, traps dumps, etc.
• August 1997 – September 2000
Associate Degree in Mechanical Maintenance at Bandung Polytechnic for Manufacturing PMS- ITB, Indonesia,
Thesis: “Reliability Based Maintenance for Chiller CVHE”
1. Oil & Gas Operation, Basic Well Control, Oil & Gas Process Equipment, Rig Induction, Drilling Operation, Basic Well Service, Maintenance in Oil & Gas Industry, Geology for non geologist, Fire Fighting.
2. H2S & Other Toxic Atmospheres
3. Gas Process & Gas Measurement
4. Helicopter Under Water Escape Training (HUWET) & Sea Survival
5. Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction (T-BOSIET), First Aid
6. Solar Gas Turbine
7. Caterpillar Diesel & Gas Engine for Power Generator and Pump Driven
8. Cooper Superior Gas Compressor
9. Pedestal Crane Operator Class A
10.Vibration Analyst & Machinery Troubleshooting
11.First Medical Responder (Advance First Aid)
12.Training, Drill & Exercise ISPS code Part A.18
1.Member of Mountain and Jungle Explorer Association For Support Nature and Wildlife Conservation “GRUNE TECHNIKER” Indonesia.
2.Member of Land-Rover Club Bandung (LRCB)
3.Member of Training and Development Division for Survival, Navigation and Vertical Safety at “GRUNE TECHNIKER' Indonesia.
4. Member of Basketball Team STARENERGY
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services