Mgmt Professional with seven years experience.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
As a highly motivated and result-oriented professional seeking to utilize education, professional experience and skills to contribute employer objectives with high profitability and success.
Apr 2007 to Oct 2007 Jones Lang LaSalle, Deployed at ACCENTURE Services (India) Pvt Ltd
Facilities & Services Executive
• Provide superior client service.
• Initiate and process improvement in functional area.
• Supervise and manage other department activities.
• Work closely with Facilities & Services operations.
• Responsible for emergency evacuation procedures including crisis management and business continuity.
• Contribute to the Daily SLA & Help Desk Report, Monthly Access Card Reconciliation Report.
Mar 2003 to Mar 2007 Indian Heritage Academy
• Responsible for organization’s HR operations;
Performance Management, HR Planning and HR Audit.
• Manage and administer HR policies, procedures and practices.
• Provide HR generalist advisory support to the organization.
• Handle full cycle recruitment and selection related administration.
• Organize and conduct training and career development programmes.
• Involvement in employee relations matters at all levels of staff.
• To assist and review the compensation & benefits processes.
• To maintain and develop leading HR systems and processes.
Jan 2001 to Feb 2003 Hard Tech Computers
Business Administration Manager
• Supervise and manage all subordinates.
• Resolve Customer Service Issues.
• Interface with customers and business partners, ensuring that information and messages are relayed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Responsible for admin operations; business travels, office purchases, office maintenance, office health and safety.
• Coordinate the ordering and storage of appropriate supplies.
• Negotiated labour related challenges.
Bachelor of Business Management, University of Bharathiar, India, 1999.
- ERP-Human Resources Module
- Advanced Certificate in PC Applications
- ACCP in Client Server Programming
- Diploma in Network Administration
Lead a team of web developers to refine and enhance the Website for the Indian Heritage Academy. Assisted in the overall Website design, development, and deployment. Ensured that this Website caters to the needs of the users and reflects the organization’s ambitions.
• Developed and hosted by: Pathway Technologies
• URL: www.heritage-cartman.org
• Project Schedule: November 2006 – December 2006
- Values in Management - Duration: 5 Days
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services