This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A challenging position in the field of industrial automation/instrumentation to prove my engineering skills
Training on RF Control Systems at Ericsson Sweden.
December 2005 till September 2006
Automation & Instrument Engineer
• My responsibilities involve all Operational & Maintenance activities associated to my concerned department. Including all daily / monthly routine & unscheduled maintenance activities through planning in company maintained Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) called MOGAN.
• Providing services in the areas of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation.
• Supervising projects during installation and commissioning of Polycon Plant.
• Verification of engineering drawings, electrical/ electronic calculations.
• Preparing contract documents, feasibility reports and tender evaluation.
• Working in the erection of plant, installation and commissioning of Emerson DeltaV and Electronic Lab.
Pakistan Gum Industries (Pvt) ltd
April 1st 2005 till November 30th 2006
Automation & Design Engineer in an engineering office. Specialized in the food gum industry. As part of the automation department, participation in the design, test and implementation of the whole control system of the factory
• Acting member of Research and Development Department.
• Design and Implement of small SCADA system for monitoring of plant.
Jönköping University, Jönköping, Sweden
September 2006 till present
Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering, with Emphasis on Embedded Systems
Master Enterprises (PVT) Ltd
Doing Masters Thesis in a Renowned Company of Foam Making, about Automation and Control of PU Molding Machine.
Automation: Modeling, representation and analysis of multivariable systems. Digital control. Distributed control systems, communications and networks (CAN, Profibus, ISA). Process supervision and human-machine interfaces (SCADA).
Electronics and computers: Analogue and digital electronics (devices, circuits and applications). Microelectronics. Real time systems. Power electronics
Sir Syed University Of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan.
Bachelors of Science in Electronics, 2001 to 2005
Advanced Digital Electronics Interfacing Techniques, Digital Computer Logic & Switching Theory, Optical Communication Systems, and Computer Network Security.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services