isometric draugthman; electrician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
to provide best ego in all the tasks which will be assigned to me?
Since June 2006: SEMEC Douala. Technical engineering and design department
Technical engineering and design department specialized in the tanker fields
POST: Preparer and technical draughtsman.
Carried out work;
Supervisor of replanning on isométries on the platforms TOTAL E&p CONGO.
Update (with Autocad 2006 and Micro station) of plans, structures and pipings of TOTAL E&p CONGO after statements on the site withAUTO CAD 2006.
Update of the PID of TOTAL E&p CONGO after site stencilling.
Update of the PID of CAMEROUN TOTAL.
Design of work execution.
From January 2003 to May 2006: CROSS- CONSULT douala
Technical civil engineering and design department specialized in electric fields.
Post: Technical draughtsman
Carried out work:
- Design realization of the domestic and industrial electric installation drawings.
- Realization of architectural diagrams with AutoCAD.
- Realization of execution plans, and technical instructions.
- Installation and maintenance of the data-processing protection equipements (inverters of powers).
- Installation and maintenance of the power generating units of powers.
- Electronic Maintenance of power.
From January 2000 to October 2002: I.S.S. (International services and supply) Tiko
Post: Chief of the service of maintenance.
Carried out work:
Preventive and curative maintenance of dredgers provided with power generating units of Caterpillar mark of power 35 kVa and 75 kVa, with the pumps submarines TOYO of power 11 kVa and 25 kVa of engines with D.C. current of 2 KW, two engines of traction in
Charged of compliance with safety requirements offshore bank.
1999 : UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA OF TECHNOLOGY (DUT) At the UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF Bandjoun
1996 : baccalauréat C (advence level) au lycée du Manengouba à Nkongsamba.
June 2006: Training as” prepararateur “with SEMEC.
Training on instrumentation and regulation on industrial oil site with SEMEC Douala.
July 2006: Formation in fire fightings with SEMEC Douala.
At the technical engineering and design department
• draughtsman in piping at the Engineering and design department (isometric drawing)
• realization of the PID of the installations on site
• establishment of the plans of piping and structure
• preparer/ supervisory of work
• analyzes and establishment of the diagrams for project
• Isometric replaning on the plat form.
• Establishment of notes of calculating necessary dimensioning of the works
• establishment of list of material followed by the order
• followed prefabrication and realization on site
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services